Mummies
Dragons
Treants
Mermaids
Unicorns
Yetis

Chin up! We still got a lot of content for NFP2

Small World crossover expansion anyone?

I do think there are still plenty of ideas they could expand into for a season 2 pass:

* Ice Age mode
* Prehistoric mode
* Plague mode
* Orbital/moon mode
* Beyond Earth mode
* Cyberpunk mode
* Colonies mode
* SS expansion
* Heroes and Legends expansion
* Barbarians expansion

And that's just with two seconds of thought.

Of all the different leak types, Steam achievements are a new one for Civ VI, aren't they?
I feel so sorry for the devs, having so many problems with leaks is one thing, I can't imagine facing leaks from this hilariously ridiculous amount of source as anything less than a yearly salt supply of a small European country in a fresh compound fracture.
Spoiler LEMME LIST 'EM ALL (i prolly can't remember ALL, but, y'know) :

Civet Chart (intentional?)
Civilopedia Kerfuffle
Poland's music in the game files on premiere (though, our UU was in the trailer, so that maybe shouldn't count)
Chandragupta and the Cree Chinese leak
I think somebody shown Mapuche too early but I don't remember
R&F civilopedia NDA breach (Scotlant and Zulu, I think)
Vesuvius concept art leak inc. Eleanor, Kupe and some more
trefoil forums GS leak, including WIP photos of the leaders, the leader list and new mechanics (honorable mention to a fake leak guessing Hungary, and inventing Noongar, among others)
Apocalypse mode BiliBili showcase leak
Corporations and Heroes mode mechanics in the files
Kublai Khan and Vietnam readme file that the devs didn't actually want you to read
Portugal

and there's some things in the files still that we don't know what they are

That being said, I love to see Portugal, there's pretty much no civ I wanted in more.
though I'd love to see Genoa or sth more gimmicky too

Of all the different leak types, Steam achievements are a new one for Civ VI, aren't they?
I feel so sorry for the devs, having so many problems with leaks is one thing, I can't imagine facing leaks from this hilariously ridiculous amount of source as anything less than a yearly salt supply of a small European country in a fresh compound fracture.

Civilopedia Kerfuffle
Poland's music in the game files on premiere (though, our UU was in the trailer, so that maybe shouldn't count)
trefoil forums GS leak, including WIP photos of the leaders, the leader list and new mechanics (honorable mention to a fake leak guessing Hungary, and inventing Noongar, among others)
Kublai Khan and Vietnam readme file that the devs didn't actually want you to read
Portugal

That being said, I love to see Portugal, there's pretty much no civ I wanted in more.
You forgot literally all of the NFP that wasn't initially revealed beside Gaul.

You forgot literally all of the NFP that wasn't initially revealed beside Gaul.
Well, yeah, things are harder to remember with some of the NFP than with the previous leaks, now I find myself struggling to piece together a timeline of all events related to it, I don't know what was revealed by the devs first anymore, I don't know what to count as a leak and what not to, it's messy.

I was somewhat hoping for Manuel I, mostly due to the magnificent Manueline architecture, but João III will certainly more than do as a competent leader for the Portuguese Civilisation.

Looking at art depicting him, I wonder if they gave him the furious sword swinging of his Iberian companion, and if not, whose animations could he be using instead.

Anyway, I'm glad for Portugal. I :rolleyes: at Zombies though.

Civilopedia Kerfuffle
Portugal

Wilhelmina also leaked via Dutch TV

This wasn't what I meant when I said that we'd know the final civ in not too long... that's unfortunate.

So now that Portugal and Joao III are confirmed what are the chances that we'll see more content after the April patch?

I don't see it happening personally even though I wouldn't mind some. I can also live with maybe half the number of civs:

Native American tribe, North African civ, Assyria or Hittites, Italy and another new Leader for an existing civ like Egypt. :mischief:

I don't see it happening personally even though I wouldn't mind some. I can also live with maybe half the number of civs:
I can't... I WANT THEM ALL!!!! MUHAHAHA!!! :devil: But don't we all?

We need some city-states. :p
Maybe make it so that Civilizations that aren't in the game you're playing appear as City-States? Like, if you have Gathering Storm but Phoenicia isn't in the game, Carthage could appear as a City-State, something like that.

Top Bottom