[NFP] Civilization VI: Possible New Civilizations Thread

Saw that. I made a screenshot in case it gets nuked

https://imgur.com/a/acubiUU

Oooooof. Heavy.

Okay my Spanish galleons, now that we know all...

I think there is still a very good chance we might see a city-state pack, perhaps with an alt leader or two for Egypt, Arabia, Russia. Just to fill in some holes. Pagan city-state with payas. Vienna with an opera house. Etc.

But, I am still hoping for a second season pass. If highly unlikely, it would mean we would be getting at least four-ish very cool and desireable civs.

Probably not happening, though.

He's not going to acknowledge the leak.
Ah, right, company secrets. Alright then, save that question for later. So... should I set up a thread about this?

So this pretty much confirms Portugal as the last civ... what a shame in a way but also i don't mind them in the game, i hope they bring a cool gameplay mechanic
Given all the wacky stuff we've seen so far, I don't doubt that.

Probably chosen so that Portgual is dominant in Game Modes like Corporations.
Good hypothesis...

I still feel like we will get an Italy civ before the game is completely finished. The main theme of the game is in Italian.

And shush, don't Baba Yetu or De Medici me. I think a game with Da Vinci main theme needs Italy for closure. Full stop.

I never knew there were that many negative smilies... huh...

It must have taken a really bad concept to make someone use four at once.

I just really, truly hate the whole genre and concept at this point. It's just so overused but underdeveloped that I just can't even be bothered.

I still feel like we will get an Italy civ before the game is completely finished. The main theme of the game is in Italian.

And shush, don't Baba Yetu or De Medici me. I think a game with Da Vinci main theme needs Italy for closure. Full stop.
The canon version of The Sith Lords is a female Exile accompanied by Handmaiden because Lucas Licensing are jerks. To quote Phantom of the Opera, "These things do happen." :p

Top Bottom