Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
that Trump's main campaign slogan was to clear out the Swamp... after he is re-elected he will clear out the Republican side of the Swamp...

If you think that is going to happen, you are enormously gullible.

I'm afraid that's exactly what I was referencing ;)
cardgame said:
How can you have diversity of a single item? You need plurals to make that happen
Old Hippy said:
that's where we we fundamentally disagree... isn't diversity great... of thought... :mischief:

diversity
/dʌɪˈvəːsɪti,dɪˈvəːsɪti/
noun
  1. the state of being diverse.
    "there was considerable diversity in the style of the reports"
    • a range of different things.
      plural noun: diversities
      "newspapers were obliged to allow a diversity of views to be printed"
      synonyms: variety, miscellany, assortment, mixture, mix, melange, range, array, medley, multiplicity; :)

Look, you're not going to make me explain my own joke, it's off the table.

What doesn't compute? He is a Trump supporter an FSB troll who posts in support of evidently believes Trump's lies and the lies of the right-wing media sphere, what do you expect him to say?
FTFY

Just got to love how Trump trolls nearly everybody to point out how the Dems broke the laws while saying he would listen to what was said before deciding whether to report it
its such an EPIC troll to the FEC chair... people are asking when the Dems will be investigated by the FEC... :mischief:

Only a Trump sycophant would twist what the law says, what the law means, and why the law was put into place

Only a Trump sycophant would twist what the law says, what the law means, and why the law was put into place
Who wants to twist the law?.. certainly not not I...nobody should be above the law including Trump ...Hillary or any other of the Clowns In America
I only flattered you by highlighting your point not Trump... which i will do again... because you raised such a good and pertinent point...

''for anyone running for public office to “solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election''...looking at you Hillary and foreign national MI6 agent Christopher Steel

FEC Chair Breaks Silence After Trump’s Foreign Interference Comments: ‘It’s Illegal’

Federal Election Commission chairwoman Ellen Weintraub released a statement Thursday reiterating that it was “illegal” for anyone running for public office to “solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.” “I would not have thought I needed to say this,” she tweeted while releasing the statement stressing that it is “100% illegal” to accept foreign assistance. If a campaign receives a “prohibited donation from a foreign source,” Weintraub said that behavior should be reported to the FBI. Weintraub also noted that such a practice was deemed “unacceptable” by America’s Founding Fathers, as they knew that such offers would seek to “advance” foreign interests rather than the United States’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fec-c...-value-from-a-foreign-source-for-us-elections

It is actually possible to mention Trump's misdeeds without wildly deflecting to someone else, you know.

It is actually possible to mention Trump's misdeeds without wildly deflecting to someone else, you know.
That's actually kind of like how the DNC cannot admit their misdeeds without deflecting to Trump... its theoretically possible I'm told
I imagine that we are both waiting for the day the truth finally sees the light of day...

So, given that the Republicans controlled the House and the Senate in up till 2018, had the balance of power on SCOTUS and have an alleged Republican in the White House, why exactly were none of these alleged crimes against their political opponents followed up? It can't just be because Trump and his cronies had absolutely no intention of "draining the swamp", right?

Who wants to twist the law?.. certainly not not I...nobody should be above the law including Trump ...Hillary or any other of the Clowns In America
I only flattered you by highlighting your point not Trump... which i will do again... because you raised such a good and pertinent point...

''for anyone running for public office to “solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election''...looking at you Hillary and foreign national MI6 agent Christopher Steel

It's amazing how you manage to twist a comment that was specifically directed at Trump (notice how it came right after his absurd comment) and make it about Clinton or Steele.

Your claim that nobody should be above the law doesn't fit at all to your treatment of Trump. All you do is ignore all the crimes and other illegal stuff that he is doing, only to use whataboutisms to deflect from the debate, probably because you have no actual point to make.

And yes, you go out of your way to twist the law so you don't have to criticise him or the GOP. And just like a few others, you constantly try to twist reality and lie about what actually happened. Trump hasn't drained the swamp, nor will he ever do that, because that would go contrary to everything he stands for. He needs people who ignore the law or lie about everything, because that's the only way for him to not drown in his own sewage. To thsi day, he has chosen so many inept and corrupt people for positions they were completely unsuitable for. He has chosen ultra-rich people, some of which couldn't have been more out of touch with reality, to fill jobs they had no knowledge of. He used family members whose only qualifications were that they were family members to deal with tasks that required experienced clerks or diplomats. That's not something that happens in a proper democracy, that's what happens in a backwater tin-pot dictatorship. The swamp has never been fuller.

It's amazing how you manage to twist a comment that was specifically directed at Trump (notice how it came right after his absurd comment) and make it about Clinton or Steele.
notice that his absurd comment came... and people failed to see the troll... and that his comment was directly aimed at the whole Hillary and Steel collusion in attacking Trump... everyone came out to condemn Trump... the video of their claims will not age well...

You didn't answer my question about draining the swamp.

And he most likely won't Arakhor, it doesn't take a genius to know trump is just as swampy as the people he claims he wishes to get rid off.

We should really stop giving him and his fellow gop apologists the benefit of the doubt; they aren't interested in debating honestly and they only double down on their delusions and still do so even when evidence is provided. At this point I wouldn't put it past them to claim the sky was pink or that the world is flat if it meant "triggering the libs" and they're indistinguishable from provocateurs and trolls.

You didn't answer my question about draining the swamp.
It's happening... Barr... the IG+hubber... John Durhann... Flynn's new lawyer... are all doing it...not to mention all the declassifying of documents going on
Transparency and Justice take time... when legalities are followed... :)

But yet you can't point to a single instance of it happening even as trump and his children continue to abuse the presidency and the white house for monetary gain, potentially selling access to them for money, abroad and otherwise.

Nevermind the fact he's undergoing federal lawsuits in regards to his hotel and violations to the constitution’s ban on foreign government payments to the president. It's all projection. At what point do you accept that he has very little interest in reducing corruption/draining the swamp, be he IS the swamp.

Last edited:
"I could say it, but I don't want to say it, but some people said it was the best speech ever made by a president in Europe. But I did not say that. I'm just quoting other people."
-- Trump on his 2017 speech in Poland, delivered while en route to a Group of 20 summit in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom