Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
then dont click, read what I quoted

I think he means it’s outrage bait. This is like every part of the outrage culture in this culture war. We highlight things that irritate each other slightly to rub each other’s noses in it.

No she shouldn’t have taken offense, yes she should have thicker skin. No the machines designers probably should have realized softball players are ubiquitous and not had it insult softball players. That was dumb too. None of this story is really a cause for huge outrage.

I thought it was dunceworthy... Is someone here irritated by a machine's taunt to try softball?

Meh a lot of little girls around here play it. It would piss them off just like it did this little girl. Idk why that surprises anyone. It was dunceworthy on the designers. I mean I wouldn’t take this up as a cause but I’m not surprised some “soccer mom” did.

She was the first to complain... But I asked about here, not there. You said "we highlight things that irritate each other slightly to rub each other’s noses in it." So I was rubbing your nose in it?

She was the first to complain... But I asked about here, not there. You said "we highlight things that irritate each other slightly to rub each other’s noses in it." So I was rubbing your nose in it?

No I meant in general. Culturally both sides use outrage as a way to attack the other side. I think people should stop reacting or clicking on the outrage stories.

yep, pretty stupid of the designer to assume only guys would be playing it. That's the real sexist piece of the story.

No I meant in general. Culturally both sides use outrage as a way to attack the other side. I think people should stop reacting or clicking on the outrage stories.

Except when it comes to Trump of course

yep, pretty stupid of the designer to assume only guys would be playing it. That's the real sexist piece of the story.

I dont think they made any assumptions, trash talk is part of the game. If I was missing the target and the machine told me to try softball I'd laugh.

Except when it comes to Trump of course

I dont think they made any assumptions, trash talk is part of the game. If I was missing the target and the machine told me to try softball I'd laugh.

Look I agree with you that some of the Trump stuff is outrage culture going nuts. An awful lot of it though is truly reacting to a president who acts like a child and breaks all sorts of norms in US politics. Also his racism stuff is a real problem. For comparison I don’t think any of the outrage around the Smollet case is unjustified. It was terrible in the original story and it’s atill terrible in his faking of it.

“You throw like a girl” stopped being an okay insult like 15 years ago. I get it that we might just say it to each other, me to you in private but programming a publicly operated machine to do it is just well dunceworthy.

Personally, i would have trashed the machine with a baseball bat.

I thought the machine told her to try softball, not you throw like a girl. If I was a girl and someone said I throw like a girl, I'd laugh even more, not become outraged.

I thought the machine told her to try softball, not you throw like a girl. If I was a girl and someone said I throw like a girl, I'd laugh even more, not become outraged.

Yea fwiw I probably wouldn’t have gotten pissed either but, a) I’m not a girl and b) I was raised in a much more sexist time.

And on top of what's directly wrong, just stop trying to get "alt-left" to catch on. It's just not going to be a thing.

no-fascist
anti-Trump

I can't believe they let that one slip.

Only dangerous leftist radical terrorists oppose fascism.

But this is what winning feels like /s
With the TPP also starting this year set to make Asian agricultural exports cheaper, countries that the US exports large amounts of agriculture to places like Japan are going to start being impacted.
Those exports markets is going to be gone within a few years. Enjoy Republicans

It’s a Very Bad Day for U.S. Farmers

“It’s not a pretty picture, but it’s not getting a lot worse quickly,” said Dan Kowalski, at farm lender CoBank Acb in Greenwood Village, Colorado. “It’s getting modestly worse over time.”
farm income posted a 22 percent rebound in 2017.Then came Donald Trump’s trade war.
A labor shortage , which some in the industry say is at least partly sparked by Trump’s tough stand on immigration, means employers have been forced to boost wages

For U.S. soy producers, if the trade war ends tomorrow, we will likely not get back to where we were before the trade war started,” Mark Albertson, director of strategic market development at the Illinois Soybean Association, told the South China Morning Post earlier this month. “It’s not just alarming, it’s terrifying.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/markets/fixed-income

Last edited:
I could have sworn that was fake but. . .nope

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/827032555790680064?lang=en

While searching for that I found this dunce who grafitt'd anti trump death threats because he wanted to make the libs look bad. . .

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecti...ffiti-out-of-anger-toward-liberals-police-say

Such winning.
while we are on that fox page i clicked the headline link....

I also heard the feared United States Postal Inspection Service is now investigating the previous terrorist letter attack he received... Such Victimhood...Such loosing... Such Karma... Such anti Trump Fascist behavior

while we are on that fox page i clicked the headline link....

I also heard the feared United States Postal Inspection Service is now investigating the previous terrorist letter attack he received... Such Victimhood...Such loosing... Such Karma... Such anti Trump Fascist behavior

Yea he should be forced to pay for the damages he cause in expenses revolving around this case and then forced to do a lot of community service. It is a disgrace. BUT acting like this crap isn;t a problem nation wide is bullmalarky.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/6964...d-mass-terrorist-attack-on-a-scale-rarely-see

He decided to arm up and really started plotting attacks in 2017. I wonder what might have inspired him to get more"real" about it.

Yea he should be forced to pay for the damages he cause in expenses revolving around this case and then forced to do a lot of community service. It is a disgrace. BUT acting like this crap isn;t a problem nation wide is bullmalarky.
yes it is a problem throughout the US
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/20/6964...d-mass-terrorist-attack-on-a-scale-rarely-see

He decided to arm up and really started plotting attacks in 2017. I wonder what might have inspired him to get more"real" about it.
no doubt will will find out when he stands trail or court marshal... I don't read minds
In a detention hearing Thursday, U.S. Magistrate Judge Charles Day ordered Hasson held without bond at the prosecution's request.

However, Day gave the government 14 days to present more serious charges against Hasson. If it fails to do so, Day said he would entertain a defense motion for release

Hasson faces a misdemeanor drug charge and a felony weapons possession charge related to illegal drug use..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom