Clown Car IV: The Dotard and Dunce Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect his ignorance is sincere, so I can at least cure that even if the underlying issues remain.

Does anyone think the Republicans will have an actual healthcare plan to run on during 2020? Or are they going to repeat the walloping they just took on the issue thanks to Trump?
Do I get to retroactively reflip my coin toss if I get it wrong?
I expect his ignorance is sincere, so I can at least cure that even if the underlying issues remain.
He has alternative facts, man. The real ones get in the way.

Moderator Action: Less discussing other posters and more discussing their posts. Thank you.

When they accept that ophidian oil vendors' interests are not in line with those of the ones to whom they vend said ophidian oil.

"I've taken better care of Puerto Rico than any man ever...Puerto Rico has been taken care of better by Trump than by any living human being."
-- Trump

"If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth."
-- Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Roselló on Trump

When he leaves office Trump may be the most in need, and least deserving, of ongoing secret service protection among all former presidents.

The citation is to the obstruction statute that Trump was likely being investigated for violating.
Not on point. Trump/Mueller comes later

OK, since you're slow on the uptake I'll spell it out - there doesn't need to be a crime, only a proceeding. Your question is asking a much narrower question than what the obstruction statute covers. You don't need to actually show a crime was committed in order for there to be obstruction. Only that a proceeding was obstructed.
You do need to show reason to believe a crime has been committed to begin the proceeding. That is the crime in question.

J

Not on point. Trump/Mueller comes later

You do need to show reason to believe a crime has been committed to begin the proceeding. That is the crime in question.

J

They had a reason, Trump advisers told Australian agents that his campaign was conspiring with Russian agents. Steel Dossier. Trump himself implying Russia should hack Clinton. That's more than enough, one of them is borderline criminal in public.

Not that any of it convinces you, but it did convince FBI agents, liberal minded or not. (it should be noted that all these FBI agents were registered republicans, just not Trumpican republicans. so if there was some sort of conspiracy that you are implying here it was the republican establishment against republican upstarts, democrats had nothing to do with it other than cheer leading.)

When he leaves office Trump may be the most in need, and least deserving, of ongoing secret service protection among all former presidents.
Keep him in a witless protection programme. Everything he'll ever do will always be monitored.
Not on point.
This is basically your entire posting history on this subject.

Keep him in a witless protection programme. Everything he'll ever do will always be monitored.

This is basically your entire posting history on this subject.

How many likes can I give you for the Witless Protection Program? However many its not enough.

-- percentage of Fox News viewers who think that Trump has accomplished more than any other president in history, according to a new survey

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command... and if all others accepted the lie, which the party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth." ~ George Orwell, 1984

That's the whole point. That and the cruelty.

So basically it's Reconstruction 2.0.

-- percentage of Fox News viewers who think that Trump has accomplished more than any other president in history, according to a new survey

Same core issue that the "Trump approval holding among Republicans" statistic falls to. Fox News viewers overall is declining, which tends to help maintain the percentage who believe idiotic things since people who don't don't watch Fox.

Same core issue that the "Trump approval holding among Republicans" statistic falls to. Fox News viewers overall is declining, which tends to help maintain the percentage who believe idiotic things since people who don't don't watch Fox.

We already knew this when the Republican majority brought into Obamas Birthism
The slow learners are just going to have to experience the loose of their jobs, healthcare and family farms

Last edited:
Well, yes, but it's not as if they would only bring their own electorate down.
To paraphrase from The Dark Knight: deep down, what they want to do is to prove that everyone's just as ugly on the inside as they are.

I hope all the Republicans states are personally [censored] up the rear-end this border shutdown
Another great idea from the stable genius

Trump White House presses threat to close U.S.-Mexico border this week

The White House doubled down Sunday on President Trump’s threat to close the U.S. border with Mexico, despite warnings that the move would inflict immediate economic damage on American consumers and businesses while doing little to stem a tide of migrants clamoring to enter the United States.

“First, you’d see prices rise incredibly fast. Then . . . we would see layoffs within a day or two,” said Lance Jungmeyer, president of the Fresh Produce Association of the Americas in Nogales, Ariz. “This is not going to help border security.”

Two of the president’s most senior aides nonetheless defended the move on the Sunday news shows. Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said on ABC News’s “This Week” that it would take “something dramatic” to persuade the president to abandon his border-closing plans. And Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway insisted on “Fox News Sunday” that the president’s threat “certainly isn’t a bluff.”

Trump sparked the latest immigration-related controversy Friday when he complained to reporters about Mexico’s failure to stem the migrant influx, a point he underscored in a tweet the next day. “If they don’t stop them, we are closing the border. We’ll close it. And we’ll keep it closed for a long time. I’m not playing games,” Trump said Friday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.71f06d344abe

Close the US-Mexico border? Then how will the NRA's backers profit from arming Mexican drug cartels?

Last edited:
"The Democrats have to now decide whether they will continue defrauding the public with ridiculous bulls***."
-- Trump

"Does not exonerate him."
-- AG William Barr quoting as-yet-unreleased Mueller report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom