Clown Car VI: Hello, Goodbye. On to 2024.

But it is your experience that is lacking. You need to have a better understanding of marketing and all the various options for doing what you do. More money too most likely. The problems you face are not new. Lots of folks have solved them already.

That is a bit condescending, uncle BirdJaguar ^_^

Most people aren't much into inconvenience. You can ask all you want that they join some less known platform, but they more than likely won't bother - and this will affect sales as well.
Besides, I am not a salesman. I only create the product to be sold. If I felt like having my own company I'd go for that route (which would bring more money for each sale, but possibly a lot fewer sales overall - I still may try it in the future...)

(although I actually am not at all keen on selling stuff myself - I am pretty terrible at that!)

these 13 have been cast aside for years . Finally executed in cold blood , as the commando attack was making into the cave compound .
That is not everyone's story:
the PKK said the 13 died when Turkish forces bombed the cave where the men were being kept​

uh needs to link to the post above mine . My average ride costs more than a decade of Pentagon budgets .

they are showing the bodies to next of kin , will readily release the pictures with the slightest temptation , too . Seperatists of course will say so , now that their leadership can not openly blame America as they would have sent some of their notables to have a media fanfare of releasing p o ws , you know , certain words carrying a certain weight and the talk would be the rescue operation could have been turned into a cover to kill people . Good thing ı have tons of Spacemarines .

edit : Must say ı only saw Birdjaguar's post in close proximity to mine answering Kyriakos , so had to stress it .

Last edited:
among the things ı hate on the web : Steam , frying my laptop with Civ V : Beyond Earth which ı bought with real money . And fecebook , claiming ı had an account where 28 girls were friends of mine . Will level America allright , but one must accept craters here and there .

That is a bit condescending, uncle BirdJaguar ^_^

Most people aren't much into inconvenience. You can ask all you want that they join some less known platform, but they more than likely won't bother - and this will affect sales as well.
Besides, I am not a salesman. I only create the product to be sold. If I felt like having my own company I'd go for that route (which would bring more money for each sale, but possibly a lot fewer sales overall - I still may try it in the future...)

(although I actually am not at all keen on selling stuff myself - I am pretty terrible at that!)
Perhaps, but I have many years of experience with marketing and growing companies and I know most of the challenges that small (and large) businesses have. When folks find a product or service they like, they will make an effort to keep it in their lives. People will go out of their way to support what they like and enjoy. Since you are just a contract worker, you don't have much control and are stuck with what your contractor does. Going out on your own at this point might well be premature. Yes, you might find it difficult to become a marketer but you are not doing anything that has not been done before by others. Doing so would be challenge but success would brig rewards.

Thanks Biden

An old Ted Cruz tweet mocking California's 'failed energy policies' resurfaces as a storm leaves millions of Texans without power
As of Monday, about 154 million Americans were under some form of winter-weather advisory, CNN reported. About 3.6 million Texans were without power on Tuesday afternoon, according to the outage-tracking site PowerOutage.us, as the state’s infrastructure struggles to handle the inclement weather.

In the tweet on August 19, in response to a message from the governor’s office urging Californians to turn off unneeded lights and limit their use of appliances, Cruz said California was “unable to perform even basic functions of civilization, like having reliable electricity.”—Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 19, 2020

Over the summer, California experienced wildfires and extreme heat waves that strained the state’s power infrastructure and caused outages. State and local officials responded by urging citizens to limit their electricity use.

Now, Texas’ power grid has failed; the state’s infrastructure is largely unequipped to handle lots of ice and snow and freezing temperatures.

In the 1970s, Texas developed a state-run and -regulated power grid, called ERCOT, largely to avoid federal regulation and federal energy standards, The Texas Tribune reported in 2011. The rest of the contiguous US states are on either the Eastern Interconnection or Western Interconnection grids.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...icies-resurfaces-texas-storm-2021-2?r=US&IR=T

Obviously the Jewish Wind Turbines are giving MAGA brain cancer

Conservatives Are Seriously Accusing Wind Turbines of Killing People in the Texas Blackouts
60 percent of homes in Texas get their heat from electricity, with many using heat pumps that can fail in extreme conditions
ERCOT is largely cut off from power in neighboring states. That’s because back in 1935, the state government was eager to avoid being regulated under the Federal Power Act. The Federal Power Act was passed to regulate interstate electricity sales, in the wake of massive scandals involving utility holding companies.
The windmills failed like the silly fashion accessories they are, and people in Texas died,” said Fox News’ Tucker Carlson

The system’s total installed capacity in the system, Power magazine’s Sonal Patel noted, is around 77.2 GW. Wind and solar power, meanwhile, produced near or even above planned capacity
barely mentioned failures in the vast majority of the grid powered by fossil fuels.

https://newrepublic.com/article/161386/conservatives-wind-turbines-killing-people-texas-blackouts

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/20/politics/yemen-congress-biden-announcement/index.html

This is good right?

Trump supports will be all like: hey, I thought Biden was going to start lots of wars, but this is the opposite. That makes me happy.
A withdrawal of support could also mean a loss of control/influence on how things are being done. I will admit however that don't know enough about the details of the conflict to say whether the US should even want any control or influence over the Saudi's war in Yemen. I do know that the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi is likely related to his criticism of the Saudi involvement in Yemen.

I don't know whether the KSA will back off OR start to receive Chinese or Russian arms salesmen.
I think they already are, as well as making more themselves.

Major arms makers are attending a weapons show in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, hoping to seal deals with militaries across the Middle East.
At the opening, the UAE revealed that it had signed $1.36bn in local and foreign arms deals to supply its forces with everything from South African drones to Serbian artillery.

The 70,000 attendees and 900 exhibitors rely on the largest weapons expo in the Middle East to buy and sell the latest wares, from armoured vehicles to ballistic missiles.

The flow of weapons in the Middle East has increased by 61 percent over the past five years, according to a recent report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, amid grinding proxy wars in Libya, Syria and Yemen.

China, which boasts the world’s second-largest arms-manufacturing industry, enticed passers-by with a lifesized ballistic missile called “Fire Dragon”.
At state-owned Norinco, business manager Luo Haopeng remarked that China had increased its floor space this year. Beyond his company “serving” Emirati ground forces, he declined to elaborate on its ambitions in the Middle East, where China has already has sold armed drones to Iraq, the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

At Russia’s pavilion, Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov inspected a vast array of Kalashnikov assault rifles.
Not far away, Poland’s WB Group showed glitzy sales videos of its “suicide drone” plummeting from great heights to blast away armoured vehicles. Azerbaijan had shown interest in the system during its border conflict with Armenia last year, communications director Marta Lazewska said, when Turkish drones helped turn the tide in its favour.

At the pavilion for Saudi Arabia, ranked the world’s largest weapons importer over the last five years, officials were trying to promote the kingdom as an emerging defence giant under its “Vision 2030”.
The programme, pushed by de facto leader Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, aims to break the country’s import addiction, diversify its economy away from oil, and localise more than half of its military spending.

about preventing a Saudi defeat or something , if it escalates , without involving a general Western / Sunni Arab war on lran . Should create a basis of talks which wouldn't start anyhow , considering the UAE and Saudis have had one or two proxy fights already insteading standing united against anything lranian .

edit : Stupid tablet ! ı proof read everything , how can it correct things when ı touch the "post" thing ? Should read instead of standing .

Last edited:
A withdrawal of support could also mean a loss of control/influence on how things are being done.
Given how that influence has been used solely for evil, is that a bad thing?

Those suicide drones from Poland could have been put to good use if they had given a live demonstration and been launched at the height of the show with the show as a target.

Given how that influence has been used solely for evil, is that a bad thing?
Well that was part of what I was getting at, sure, but I guess the flipside is that if a new administration is prepared to be a good influence, then whether they want to instead be giving up the influence might be something to think about.

they have failed to showcase the military genius of His Excellencies Crown Prince Mega BS , the next king of Saudi Arabia and of course Crown Prince Mega Big Zit of UAE , created a situation of the proverbial catching a tiger by the tail where anything can be construed as an lranian victory and yet all those bombs dropped on Yemen involve a lot of American taxpayer money , meanwhile what America considers its true enemies are just slowly dying of old age or something . The Saudi Crown Prince might be replaced , naturally with more disasters coming , it is just a tangible evidence that America desires things done , without the fallout blamed on America . lnfluence , what influence ?

Ted Cruz, after speaking at CPAC, being held in Orlando, FL instead of D.C., due to the lockdown apparently tweeted... that he thought "Orlando is awesome — it’s not as nice as Cancun, but it’s nice"

Cruz is a slimeball... but i have to admit that was kinda funny ;)
Former House Speaker John Boehner reportedly went off-script while recording the audiobook version of his upcoming memoir “On the House: A Washington Memoir.” Two sources familiar with his audio recordings told Axios that he shared asides like, “Oh, and Ted Cruz, go f— yourself,” during the taping.

This is coming from the guy who tweeted “It doesn’t cost anything to be nice” while posting a 2015 video that tracked a day in his life as the House speaker.

Well, Cruz responded in kind while speaking at the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference, better known as CPAC, on Friday — which also featured a golden statue of former President Donald Trump that was being likened to the biblical golden calf. The junior senator from Texas brought up Boehner’s alleged affront.

“He suggested that I do something that was anatomically impossible,” Cruz said. “To which my response was: Who’s John Boehner?”

Cruz also took the opportunity to try to make light of the furor he sparked last week by flying to Cancun while millions in his home state spent days without power or clean water during an unprecedented cold snap.

“I gotta say, Orlando is awesome — it’s not as nice as Cancun, but it’s nice,” he joked on Friday.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...edly-telling-him-to-go-f-yourself-11614363957

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-26_15-49-21.png
    upload_2021-2-26_15-49-21.png
    68 bytes · Views: 13

‘I was thoroughly disgusted by the reprehensible behavior and the reprehensible language of both of my former students’ — Senators Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley’s former law professor is calling them out for their behavior during the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Top Bottom