Clown Car VI: Hello, Goodbye. On to 2024.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility
That only applies to poor black and Hispanic people... and of course taking personal responsibility for yourself/your family by fleeing bad circumstances in your home country to come to the US for a chance at a better life doesn't count as taking "personal responsibility" because reasons.

That only applies to poor black and Hispanic people... and of course taking personal responsibility for yourself/your family by fleeing bad circumstances in your home country to come to the US for a chance at a better life doesn't count as taking "personal responsibility" because reasons.

They need to take personal responsibility for BREAKING THE LAW! You know, the most sacred and important things in the entire world, the LAWS made by the same FEDERAL GOVERNMENT that i'm currently STOCKPILING WEAPONS to FIGHT AGAINST in case I need to

Oh, I think he regretted it. They're still massively butthurt over being called for what they are. Interesting tangent tho. :lol:

On a personal level McCain seemed like a good man, but I think Palin would have been more reluctant to join his warmongering here and abroad. Alaskan Republicans lean libertarian, so do Arizonan but McCain was a cold warrior, the undiscovered country was meant for others to find.

Warmonger or not, it was he helped normalize relations with Vietnam.

The Assclown team has worked overdrive on him for half a decade in a ****fit level temper tantrum.

bomb bomb bomb Iran

Quick berzerker
Trump appointed a Neocon and came within 30 min of bombing Iran. Iam sure you are outraged right ? RIGHT ?

I think both of these are right. McCain seemed like a good man. He made a bad choice for VP. And by that I mean a godawful, terrible, disqualifying choice, but he was a good man.

tfw he was one of the Keating Five

bomb bomb bomb Iran

Israel has to have something to do.

We do our killing of Iranians in Iraq and Syria, still, for the moment.

It's quite a hypothetical we got rolling here on the better man. :lol:

Quick berzerker
Trump appointed a Neocon and came within 30 min of bombing Iran. Iam sure you are outraged right ? RIGHT ?

The only potential bombing I remember was in response to a missile site on the Iranian coast that took out a drone. Trump decided against it because he didn't want to kill people over a machine.

I'm highly skeptical that Palin would have been "reluctant to join his warmongering" if that is intended to mean what I think it does. Palin, would have been perfectly fine with as much "warmongering" as McCain was inclined to engage in.

That was poorly worded, I meant if she was president

Top Bottom