Comedy Improv One-Liner Contest Thread, Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is like an internet connection - You are amazed at how fast the process is, yet is still sucks.

Life is like an internet connection - the main interest from it for the majority will be sex, spending money and quarreling with each other...

This whole "life is like..." thing is getting extremely repetitive and boring. Please do something original.

So all the "I like my women like..." wasn't repetitive enough for you? :lol:

French Language is like a woman... Full of un-needed sounds that make no sence to anyone.

I'm going to try and step this thread up a little and try something different...

One of my favorite game shows in the day was The Match Game. Just fill in the blank.

I dont think my dog likes me any more. Today instead of a bone; he tried burying my ______.

I'm going to try and step this thread up a little and try something different...

One of my favorite game shows in the day was The Match Game. Just fill in the blank.

I dont think my dog likes me any more. Today instead of a bone; he tried burying my ______.

Best Friend to animals diploma.

Well, only 3 entries. I will pass off to LAnkou... the torch is in your hand, don't get burned.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom