Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Simon Darkshade! That's a name I hadn't seen in a while.

Hello, I'm new here, just saw some light and thought 'why not?'.

Just to say but Civilization is the first game I played on a computer. I spent many nights playing after getting it and went to bed only after my mom told me to...

Hello, I'm new here, just saw some light and thought 'why not?'.

Just to say but Civilization is the first game I played on a computer. I spent many nights playing after getting it and went to bed only after my mom told me to...
Welcome to Off Topic. We all look forward to your participation in our community. :)

Due to various reasons I've decided to take a break from OT. A long break. Maybe I'll continue in A&E or maybe I'll just take an extended break, period. After all, the NaNo site has forums and I've recently run across someone who used to be active here.

I will still reply to PMs for those with whom I've been having friendly conversations.

well.... what are you all waiting for.

This is the finale act. Everyone go to the toilet. Because this is getting serious.

As for me?

For Christ sake I am the literal last person to worry about...really.... sigh....... sooner or later all my children learn to listen to their mother.

And those that don't. They will find it their greatest error, to confuse kindness with weakness.
Third time is the charm?

Adios, but why?

Might take some time off the forum, since I hate what it has become.
That's been my general feeling as of late and I have had more productive and positive interactions with people who aren't deep in the current year culture war. I'm still sticking around for a while sticking to threads that I don't consider dumpster fires.

Might take some time off the forum, since I hate what it has become.
*Reapplies duct tape*

You cannot leave.

That's been my general feeling as of late and I have had more productive and positive interactions with people who aren't deep in the current year culture war. I'm still sticking around for a while sticking to threads that I don't consider dumpster fires.
And you as well. I understand when things get frustrating around here and have taken time off.

But I sincerely miss you both when you're not around.

Good News Everyone!

I am leaving.

But fear ye not, it is only for a short holiday back home in Yorkshire to visit family and friends. So there will be a return period we can celebrate later.

Ciao

Top Bottom