Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VII: Quitters and Hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you back.

Nonononono.

Just flew in for a minute, and I'm flying straight out again. You know how it is.

(I actually meant to send that as a PM to Hobbs. But apparently I didn't. Fool, that I am.)

Why so black and white with the whole "don't post at all or post 22.67 times per day" ?. Moderation brother, moderation.

Agreed, besides I need Sir B back to be able to continue with our musical duels - that'd also fit in the rants department.

Fsck all of you. I am the anti-penultimate hipster! First to 4k posts biatches!

Fsck all of you. I am the anti-penultimate hipster! First to 4k posts biatches!

Have fun posting for the two weeks you'll stick around before you ditch us like all the other returning old-timers. *ahem* I meant, herro!

...I just realized you are about a year and a half "younger" than I am. For some reason, I thought you joined before 2006, maybe 2004ish.

I wish. I'd looked for some online resources for Civ years before I ever found this place. But somehow missed learning about it.

Hi all. Came back for another drive by. :) Will respond longer when not in the middle of a road trip and on the phone.

I don't know how long or if I'm really back, but I am actually thinking of coming back for real for the first time in 4 years.

EDIT: 15% of me just wanted to see what I am using as my avatar now. I'm not disappointed in myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom