Conversations: Who's here, Who's not.

I'm really that good at this posting thing.

D:

Prediction: The defeat that is Mary's departure will be an unsustainable loss for CFC, OT will end.

It's too bad, I was looking forward to endless wedding pictures. ;)

The food would have been awesome. :(

@warpus

Here is what their website has:

Combo A
One salad roll, one spring roll, two brochettes (pork or chicken), house soup, rice or vermicelli.

Combo B
One spring roll, one beef brochette, one pork brochette, one chicken brochette, house soup, rice or vermicelli.

Combo C
One spring roll, one pork brochette, one chicken brochette, one prawn brochette, house soup, rice or vermicelli.

Combo D
One grilled beef ribs, assorted veggies, and vermicelli.

Combo E
One hot and sour fish soup, one fish in hot pot, and rice or vermicelli.

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of variety.

Hmm sounds pretty generic. I was thinking they'd have Vietnamese names for the dishes so I could point out some stuff for you. I sampled north, south, and central Vietnamese cuisine, and remember my favourite dishes.

For instance there are many diff types of spring rolls they do. My favourite is a Hoi An style spring roll that I'm not sure many restaurants in north america will have.. but they might. If those are just deep fried spring rolls with pork and shrimp then those are good, assuming it's what I think it is. It probably is. But with only 5 combos and no other options it's hard making a recommendation

@warpus Here is the menu from our favorite Vietnamese place. I always get the flour sheet #84 on page 2.

I dislike Ireland.

In the thread we're not supposed to post in he said he's liking it a bit more now and it has to do with the rain, if I understood him correctly.

Rain makes Ireland green and the shamrocks grow. The Gulf Stream keeps it from freezing.

Missing @haroon right about now

Man I also miss all of you here, it's my mum, I just don't want to miss a chance with her, we talk, even though she able to talk when I was there, but it feel like talking with someone who lost her mind, she keep repeating things about obeying the rule, her son (me) going to foreign country to study under an institution that's recognized by America (I don't know where is this come from, but I found it funny), and America is a huge aggressor (she uses America to praise me but destroy it consecutively).

I take further off from my office to be with her, but when I come back, everyone seems disappointed at me, because they think I went the extra off for holiday, I hate explaining myself to them because I think I'm not reporting to them, instead I report to my direct boss, and I did it. But now things settle down, words go around about my condition, I get increased salary from my boss, and my mum getting better, but her liver problem makes her really gloomy and moody. But man, I tell you, where I come from, the cost for health and education, are like, poor people are forbidden to be sick, and poor people are forbidden to get education. I hate it when health and education institution capitalized, and the daily cost when my mum at hospital is half of my total salary, and I'm glad my sister able to cover most of it, because I cannot. We are not even poor to begin with, but it shakes us like crazy.

When things more settle down, I'll be back here for sure.

Top Bottom