Conversations: Who's here, Who's not.

Indeed. And you did make a suggestion about what could bother them most, somewhere along the line.

It's a pretty good piece, especially if you are an SR-71 buff. I consider having actually touched an SR-71 to be something that sets me apart from most of the crowd.
The lack of paragraphs is painful.
Aimee is right. It would have been much better with paragraphs. Even the most interesting topics can cause people's brains to glaze over if there aren't any paragraphs.

Aimee is right. It would have been much better with paragraphs. Even the most interesting topics can cause people's brains to glaze over if there aren't any paragraphs.

Yeah. Formatting got taken out in the copy pasta process. Probably intentionally. I linked the original article, thanks to Tristan for finding it.

Oy, Tim, remove that tracking crap!

Last edited:
In the URL, remove the string of random letters at the end. That's used for tracking.

Yeah, for somebody who hates Steam and DRMs that's a big one to miss.

and no i'm not being sarcastic

Yeah, for somebody who hates Steam and DRMs that's a big one to miss.

and no i'm not being sarcastic

No one is that concerned about where you go on the internet Takhisis, seriously. If someone ever is there won't be anything you can do about it.

Still don't. It's considered basic manners, just like avoiding ALLCAPS.

Still don't. It's considered basic manners, just like avoiding ALLCAPS.

I already fixed it, but something that is "basic manners" should be widely known, eh? I don't really think that that is...as evidenced by the fact that I've posted who knows how many links and no one has ever noticed before, apparently.

Etiquette evolves. :)

Thanks.

*stands on tiptoe and kisses Tim on the cheek*

*stands on tiptoe again and kisses Syn-chan on the cheek*

I've come to the conclusion y'all have too much time on your hands and need to start using the internet for useful or self-edifying tasks.

I'm 5' 10", so I'd probably be incommoded, whichever of you I was facing. ;)

Top Bottom