Cool Pics VII: Too Cool for School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler :
Fire works in Holy Week? Peru just got pushed up on the travel list.

"Winner: Travel. Fireworks shower onlookers in sparks during Holy Week celebrations in Acobamba, Tarma, Peru. Photographed by David Martín Huamaní Bedoya © Smithsonian.com"

Man, this really reminds me of an old photo I took of a brush fire burning a shop cart that was caused by nearby fireworks (possibly the same catholic holiday as this one((same time of year))). Though, In my photo there's a volunteer fireman wearing a cowboy hat in the foreground drinking a beer and watching the cart burn. It got an award at my community college. I think I posted it on this forum before.

Man, this really reminds me of an old photo I took of a brush fire burning a shop cart that was caused by nearby fireworks (possibly the same catholic holiday as this one((same time of year))). Though, In my photo there's a volunteer fireman wearing a cowboy hat in the foreground drinking a beer and watching the cart burn. It got an award at my community college. I think I posted it on this forum before.

Could you repost it?

I like the last three, but the pearl/sun one is quite clever too. :)

My father was a Classicist, so I instinctively recognise those wavy hair patterns as the way to draw Greek hairstyles. :)

Could you repost it?

The original is on an HD in another country but I think there's a copy on the internet somewhere. I'll look for it.

Some recent photos of mine; Impromptu target shooting with Mexican police on an abandoned highway.

haha nice

Also, I saw an ant trail and decided to try out the macro mode on my new camera. I still need some practice.

That's pretty cool. :thumbsup:

I have a visceral distaste for rocks that come out of the ocean without a path from the bottom to any plateaus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom