Cool Pictures 12: "Every picture tells a story!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that mountains look too pointy but cool at the same time :) I think I can see my house over there ! xD

... Yes I was talking about the twins ... :lol:

Back in the day, yes. Today, not so much. Well, perhaps with a really good photographer, maybe then.

26-picture photo gallery of Hashima Island, a former company town based around an undersea coal mine (one of the shafts actually communicated with a nearby island), uninhabited since 1974 when the coal mine was closed.

This aerial view shows the Batagaika crater, a massive land slump in Siberia that formed in the 1960s when deforestation caused the permafrost to melt. The tadpole-shaped crater is about one kilometre long and nearly 90 metres deep, and grows year by year as the warming climate thaws the frozen ground. The layers of sediment on its exposed walls offer a glimpse into 200,000 years of Earth’s geological history, and ice age fossils have been found buried in the sediment.

This aerial view shows the Batagaika crater, a massive land slump in Siberia that formed in the 1960s when deforestation caused the permafrost to melt. The tadpole-shaped crater is about one kilometre long and nearly 90 metres deep, and grows year by year as the warming climate thaws the frozen ground. The layers of sediment on its exposed walls offer a glimpse into 200,000 years of Earth’s geological history, and ice age fossils have been found buried in the sediment.

Looks like the Enterprise had landed there.

Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller.

IMG_20200513_053239.jpg

Sunrise in my town at 5:30 am. Went for a run, it was raining, air was so fresh, we have like 37 F here.

Perfect for restoration!

Humphrey Bogart's car !! :D

What a cool site, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom