Dawn Of The Lost Nations- Hotseat RP/Diplo Game

England now has a SG and a flag :

CivOasis, I've invited you to the SG and will post my orders in there shortly.

Polynesia
Mo'i Omega (Head of State; Omega124)
Sam Sniped (High Chief; SamSniped)
Bestrfc Player (High Chief; bestrfcplayer)
Land Lubber (High Chief; landlubber)
Dem Taqat (High Chief; Dem Taqat)
Red Spy (High Chief; Red Spy)

Babylonia
King Nechuz Bazzer (Head of State; Tambien)
Lord Nwahs Nazzor (High Priest and Second-In-Command; LordNwahs6)
Lord Labashi-Marduk (High Warlord; mayor)
Lord Iyil Duzz (Advisor to the King; ilduce349)
Lady Anatu of Bābili (Advisor to the King; Tomorrow’s Dawn)
Lord Rihat Kazzer (Advisor to the King; Tyo)

Japan
Tenno Heika (Head of State; Jehoshua)
Seii Taishogun (Great General; filli noctus)
Hokusai (Lord; Ceskari)

Rome
Emperor Dot (Head of State; dot80)
Christos Augustus (Unknown; christos200)

Mongolia
Balkor Khan (Head of State; Balkor Wolf)

Egypt
Pharaoh ShadowNX (Head of State; ShadowNX)

England
King William (Head of State; DefoesRightBoot)

India
Rajah Chgrogers (Head of State; chgrogers)

Flags of the World

Polynesia

Babylonia

Rome

Japan

Mongolia

Egypt

England

India

MONGOLIA AND INDIA ARE NOW THE ONLY ONES WITHOUT FLAGS. MONGOLIA IS THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT AN SG.

Updated.
Polynesia and Mongolia are the only ones who have not submitted orders, if I recall correctly.

Your thread was univiting and didn't have a process for voting. Polynesia is a democratic nation that votes.

Bleh, fine, I don't care how/where it's done, so long as its organized for me to find. Will keep that in mind.

Mongolia appears to be the troublemaker....

Balkor Wolf has been temporarily absent. Perhaps it might be a good idea for someone who is active to transfer from one of the larger teams to Mongolia to ensure there is certainty that Mongolia will implement actions...

Or Mongolia has engaged in actions but is merely quietly plotting everyones destruction in an orgy of rape and pillaging, we can always assume that as well :lol:

Your thread was univiting and didn't have a process for voting. Polynesia is a democratic nation that votes.

Japan doesn't understand Polynesia, what is this "democracy" of which you speak. Is it a one man, one vote system like Japan, where His Majesty the Emperor is the one man and he posesses the one vote?

Japan doesn't understand Polynesia, what is this "democracy" of which you speak. Is it a one man, one vote system like Japan, where His Majesty the Emperor is the one man and he posesses the one vote?

Sort of like that, but every man gets one vote, and then we decide.

Sort of like that, but every man gets one vote, and then we decide.

:crazyeye: what a preposterous and novel Polynesian custom, although of course Japan can only expect such foolish ideas from inferior foreign cultures.

Is it wise for the Tenno to insult the Mo'i and his people before the walls of his city have even risen?

Oh, and, yeah, if someone (regardless of whether or not they're currently playing) would join Mongolia, that would be cool. Polynesia, Babylon, and Japan have more members, but someone who is lurking this thread would be ideal...

Is it not well known that the Tenno of Japan is a living god of the lineage of the great kami of the sun Amaterasu? What reason has a living god to be concerned?

Furthermore surely the Polynesians and their rulers are rational beings that can take criticism of their innefficient ways and customs in the certain knowledge that the national interests of the state takes priority over percieved insults of their inferior foreign culture by other Empires.

Is it not well known that the Tenno of Japan is a living god of the lineage of the great kami of the sun Amaterasu? What reason has a living god to be concerned?

Furthermore surely the Polynesians and their rulers are rational beings that can take criticism of their innefficient ways and customs in the certain knowledge that the national interests of the state takes priority over percieved insults of their inferior foreign culture by other Empires.

With all due respect, Tenno, I see this ending badly for you...:nuke:

Of course CivOasis is merely a moderator of this fine game and as such is obliged to remain silent on his personal opinions. His actions thus far have hurt the feelings of Japan and severely compromised diplomatic relations between Japan and the moderator who has gone beyond his legitimate bounds by intruding his personal thoughts on one Empire into the structure of the game, and more than once we might add.

We would humbly suggest he remains as a passive facilitator of the game.

-

OOC: International politics rarely works on the basis of insults and emotions. Hard facts and the national interests always take priority. States would be extraordinarily stupid to act otherwise. Thus for example I could be an ally with one state and I could insult them publicly and regularly and our alliance would still remain so long as it is worthwhile and to boths benefit. Indeed insulting one empire as inferior could be covering the fact that we are in reality the closest of allies.

So in this game for example I am fairly sure that I will be nice and diplomatic to other players in important discussion and in private, but absolutely in public for RP purposes I will go and be bemused and mildly insulting to the inferior foreign cultures just to provide some flavour. This is because what is said on the thread for the most part will have nothing to do with the real action which will almost certainly be backdoors, and it is in backdoor deals and in hard actions in-game that the real picture of friendship or not will be forged. Indeed Im fairly sure that people here are intelligent enough not to go screwing around on the basis of RP insults that have no real bearing on the geopolitical machinations of the game and on the interests of their Empire.

@Jehoshua, of course, I was merely enjoying my own bit of RP, as well. I apologize for appearing to interfere, will try to avoid that from now on.

@CivOasis: Ofc I know that, but you have done some things that are ill-advised several times in relation to Japan.

Such as for example implying Japan would be militaristic on the basis of the flag, which Tambien chose not me. Such statements could introduce a latent and unnecessary bias in diplomacy into the game on the part of other Empires purely on the basis of an uninformed and incorrect opinion. Now of course people should be intelligent enough to look beyond such commentary, but the fact remains it is unhelpful.

Top Bottom