Describe your first kissing experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about everyone who smokes pot admit their crime here, and I'll do everyone a favor and report those guilty to their local police department.

I have smoked pot while living in Ottawa. This is the non emergency number for the local police: 613-236-1222. Please do call. I'm sure they'll consider it very important to take such a career criminal like me off the streets.

Yeah. I can tell you for a fact I've never endangered anyone.

I can tell you for a fact that drunk driving is the leading cause of death for teenagers and college students.

Perhaps you can tolerate your reckless lifestyle, but remember that you share the road.

How about everyone who smokes pot admit their crime here, and I'll do everyone a favor and report those guilty to their local police department.

I smoked out with some mexican girl in the backseat of my car in a parking garage at my college. :mischief:

I can tell you for a fact that drunk driving is the leading cause of death for teenagers and college students.

Perhaps you can tolerate your reckless lifestyle, but remember that you share the road.
Everyone who drinks drives drunk right?

edit: 1-317-865-0300. There's the tip line. I can give you my address if you want. See how much they care.

Ooh, ooh! I do!

Too bad for you though that its legal for me. The local PD would probably get a good laugh from your reporting me though.

Edit: here, I found the non-emergency contact number for the local PD: 408-277-8900

In my high school cafeteria, a girl walked up, turned my head a planted a lip on lip kiss. I felt violate, I had been psychologically violated. I wanted to crawl up into a ball and die. This may also account for my inability to fall in love with women.

While I was Camping/ at a Concert in Oregon last Summer, with a girl I've known for 4 or so years.. next to a lake, how romantic ;) ( I was barely 15)

Whereabouts in Oregon?

In my high school cafeteria, a girl walked up, turned my head a planted a lip on lip kiss. I felt violate, I had been psychologically violated. I wanted to crawl up into a ball and die. This may also account for my inability to fall in love with women.

Perhaps you weren't attracted to women in the first place?

I just facepalmed myself to full wakefulness.

Same reason why I care when people speed, run red lights, and rob a local convenience store. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW, and it endangers others.

You see, all those things you mentioned do endanger others.

If you think something like robbing a convenience store is in anyway comparable to smoking doobies and drinking beers, I'd say you've been smoking doobies and drinking beers to excess in order to have such flawed reasoning.

Perhaps you weren't attracted to women in the first place?

Well I'm not attracted to guys, and the chance of being asexual is statistically very small.

Well I'm not attracted to guys, and the chance of being asexual is statistically very small.

Perhaps she was hideously ugly?

Well you have so far not made a very good case for either of those points for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom