Describe your first kissing experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are waiting to kiss somebody until marriage, nobody is going to date you long enough to get married.

Till you meet the girl you intend to marry or until you say " I do" ?

No disrespect intended , but bet ya cant hold out;)

Well, I CAN but maybe I won't, who knows?

Its not so much, "Kissing is a horrible thing" so much as I simply wish to set the highest standards of puirty that I can.

My intent would be marriage, that said, I'm defining kissing as more "Making-out" typ of thing, not ANY form of kissing. I probably wasn't really clear about that.

As for Downtown's comments, I don't wish for a purely physical based relationship.

The why the emphasis on keeping the physical pure? It seems that you are giving way too much emphasis to the physical by so extremely tying it to marriage.

Well, I CAN but maybe I won't, who knows?

Its not so much, "Kissing is a horrible thing" so much as I simply wish to set the highest standards of puirty that I can.

My intent would be marriage, that said, I'm defining kissing as more "Making-out" typ of thing, not ANY form of kissing. I probably wasn't really clear about that.

As for Downtown's comments, I don't wish for a purely physical based relationship.

That's a pretty damn solid answer :goodjob: , I'll still offer you 20 to 1 if you want to back yourself to hold out though ;)

That's a pretty damn solid answer

Thanks, but seriously, can you explain why? I genuinely don't understand what was "Solid" about it, nor was it intended to be a "Solid" answer necessarily, just an answer that answered the questions that were raised.

I'll still offer you 20 to 1 if you want to back yourself to hold out though

I don't bet online (At least not money) but even aside from that, I don't need to shackle myself based on an online bet:lol:

If I really wanted to kiss someone, an online bet wouldn't "Stop me" its not like there's some universal vortex which compels me to admit defeat:lol:

Yeah... that's not what he was talking about, dude.

Well my point is that I believe marriage should not be based on physical stuff.

That said, there are a lot of people in our religious tradition that agree with me.

It was at me mates engagement party, I was 21 or 22. I had been trying to get with this lass, but should had been stringing along 4 other guys, so I thought screw it and started dancing with my mates lasses sister.

Moderator Action: Since I see where this is going with some of the above discussions, please do not turn this into a religious debate. If you'd like to discuss the religious (or other) reasons for waiting to kiss until marriage, do so in another thread.

Same basket, different legs or is that eggs? Not that you are having either.

Anyway it was 16 or 17 I think. First lip on lip was in 8th grade I think, first kiss round 16 I think and the first outrageous public snogging soon after that.

To all who said they've never been kissed, you're time will come :).

Moderator Action: A few posts deleted. I'm not sure what part of my warning above was hard to understand, but I repeat, if you'd like to discuss the reasons for waiting until marriage to kiss, etc...do so in another thread.

in a word "soft"

While I was Camping/ at a Concert in Oregon last Summer, with a girl I've known for 4 or so years.. next to a lake, how romantic ;) ( I was barely 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom