[R&F] Devs Play as India

BenZL43

awkward cat
It's an upcoming livestream, just announced at Facebook for Jan 11 at 2 PM ET
..sadly, it means 2 AM in where I am now

P.S.: dear Mod, I can't attach the picture since I'm writing from mobile phone. Please do help me update this post. Thank you!

Moderator Action: Image added as requested - Bite

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, only as India? That's one way to sidestep the Cree controversy I suppose.

Good to see the Livestream will also discuss governors in-depth though.

hopefully they put Cyrus as one of the opponents. His ability is similar to Chandy's and it would be nice to know whether or not he was retconned.

hopefully they put Cyrus as one of the opponents. His ability is similar to Chandy's and it would be nice to know whether or not he was retconned.
I‘m really curious for ability changes to vanilla/DLC civs. Almost as much as for new civs and wonder abilities.
They always showed more than they announced. Ages Deep Dive had a lot of other things revealed.

I was hoping for Cree or Georgia and an emergencies focus. But still, new stuff to fuel speculation is always welcome.

Last time when they played two civs they were bit slow and couldn't play many turns... I hope we get longer time to focus if they have just one civ. :)

Looking forward to the governors, but I REALLY want to see an emergency feature -stream!

I feel like we know enough about governors, but whatever. Maybe we'll spy some stuff in the background, like tooltips.

I hope we get a better look at a new natural wonder and maybe learn about some changes to vanilla civs

I'm not particularly enthusiastic for ChandraG as the only highlighted "Civ" - I wish they had been able to get Georgia in this week, since we know why the Cree aren't. Governors Deep Dive, while technically needed, seems also a little disappointing as well, I think most of us were hoping for Emergencies.

I know we'll get some more details on other aspects as secondary items, and maybe even a peak at a City State or Natural Wonder.

Do we know who our hosts will be tomorrow?

Last edited:
Governors again? Aside from the skill trees we didn't see yet, what else they can show that we didn't see in the first livestream? I hope they show other stuff too.

Kind of wanted a new Civ, but oh well. At least we will probably get to see the Cardinal in action and the reveal of Jainism (Maybe)?

This makes me kind of hating the Cree "spokesman".

He's the only the "spokesman" for a specific First Nation of Cree, not all of them. :rolleyes:

Did I miss a stream about governors? I don't seem to remember seeing details?

(I guess I'll check the RF Features thread...)

Top Bottom