Disgusting Culture of Conspiracists

Did Neomega watch Dr Strangelove and go "hmm, that General Ripper dude has a point about fluoride in water stealing people's manly essence"?

:lol: Yeah, he's probably the kind of idiot who makes decisions about science based on Hollywood's subliminal messaging :goodjob:

:lol: I bet he even makes decisions on ethics based on the scrawls of some bitter Russian lady :goodjob:

Ok, so your contention should be: we can't know. But it isn't.

You believe he was killed years ago.

Admit it.

You don't think it "could be".
You are just using that phrase to make what you know is coming next seem less absolute.

No, he could have been killed May 2, 2011.

what I find amazing is how people accept as truth he was even alive base don nothing but the governments word and shoddy home films that will not even show his face. Then call me kooky for being skeptical.

You believe he was killed years ago, don't you? Just admit it!
If you thought there is even a slight chance he wasn't killed years ago, the implications would be huge, wouldn't they?

Not really.

You must believe 100% he was killed years ago. So just admit it.

Uh, no I don't.

And then tell me what you base that belief on.

And then you go:
"it's not just the word of her, it is also the video silence after 2004"

That is so much more iron-clad evidence.

It's not ironclad, but is enough to leave a shadow of doubt.

It's not an urban legend. It's simply a way to reach a conclusion. And it exists, so how can it be ....
Occams razor exists? Especially when dealing with human beings? Is Occams razor a scientifically provable logical tool?
Is Occam's Razor a cosmic constant now?
Occam's razor is nothing. Especially, Especially when it comes to people. People can lie. People can plot and plan. People can set other people up. Occam's razor simply does not apply to geopolitics.
Furthermore, if you are watching cable news, your only information comes from cable news. When cable news presents you with the "simplest" explanation, you will accept that as the simplest, no matter how absurd. But you wouldn't know it, because you are in socrates' cave.

So even if Occam's Razor was a logical constant, it would still require you have enough information to determine what the simplest explanation was.

I really can't believe peopel are trying to use it as some standard of evidence. Is Occam's razor allowe din courtrooms?

Lawyer: "Your honor, clearly this man killed his wife. Occam's razor says it is the simplest explanation, therefore, it must be true"
Judge: "well, indeed, Occam's razor. Death sentence for the husband"

Seriously. Who taught you that Occam's Razor would win debates or arguments? Why couldn't any of you using it question its validity? Do you ever think for yourself?

Next you guys will be using Murphy's law as a basis for your arguments. I can't wait.

Oh I see, it's a conspiracy.

Wow. That joke stopped being funny 10 years ago.
Do I have to listen to your Bob Hope monologue impressions next?

Occam's razor isn't nothing. No. It's an urban myth. I'm sure you said that. And I rather like it.

Mmm, sometimes you just have to have faith :)

It fills in the confidence gaps when facing the alphas and omegas of the known unknowns and unknown unknowns required to get up out of bed in the morning without screaming in terror because you don't have enough ignorance not to know better.

Somehow you have survived. Perhaps I should study his theories more skeptically.
Even with all the fluoride he drank! :lol:

Occam's Razor is a method. If it doesnt suit you, dont use it.

However, I would suggest to you, that if the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems start looking like nails. So....maybe you need other tools.

crazy rant from a loony

Have you ever thought that a lot of people accept that OBL was killed on 2.5.11 because bloody AQ said that and vowed revenge over it?

If he was killed years ago or was still alive today, dun ya think AQ would have said so?

Al Qaeda is obviously in on the conspiracy. Sheesh.

In fact, was there ever anyone called Osama bin Laden in the first place? You never saw him and Thatcher in the same place at the same time, now did you?

This is the truth about the whole al qaeda thing

I believe Osama is a character played by actor Nicolas Cage in a few short adult enterainment films which were funded and directed by George W Bush in the basement of the whitehouse

Have you ever thought that a lot of people accept that OBL was killed on 2.5.11 because bloody AQ said that and vowed revenge over it?

If he was killed years ago or was still alive today, dun ya think AQ would have said so?
Already covered all that at length in this thread.

Top Bottom