• Yes, but I rarely/never use it

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • No, but I might get one in the future

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • No, and I'm not getting one

Votes: 58 51.3%

• Total voters
Abaddon said:
No, im on facebook.. noone knows about the 6000+ posts here!

Touché. I came out to my friends about being a geek a long time ago. :p

Haha I made on but I couldn't find the Picture of Sanne with tarja so I gacve up :D

I have never felt the urge to upload my journal to public inquiry.

Truronian said:
I started a CFC Facebook group, link's in the sig :D

I've been lookin for one, but could never find one for CFC. Great creation :goodjob:

Abaddon said:
Oh, and do i get a cookie off Curt for hunting him down? :)

I already did that. :p

Cleric said:
98% of Myspace users are emo bastards. If you are the 2% that are not, here is a cookie (>'_')>@

Cookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookie :drool:

RegentMan said:
I have one and use it all the time. It's a great way to keep in touch with my friends back home, as I detest phone calling. The 22nd will mark my two years on the site! :D Back in the day when you couldn't choose your top eight... :eek:

Although I didn't really start using it until ten months after I created it, when I got an e-mail from one of my friends wanting to be added to my friend's list. I was like, "Oh yeah, I remember making this." Then I kept on going back...

Although I have quite a few blogs, most of them humorous. It shouldn't take you too long to find me if you search hard enough.

Found ya. :D

Sorry, but I don't think I'll be joining that CFC Facebook group...

I have something similar on helgon.net, a Swedish synth/metal/weirdo site, but no myspace.
Not surprisingly my girlfriend does too, seeing as how we met there. ;)

Yeah I don't think I'll be joining that Facebook group. On a random note, I know someone by Mise's name. I have made it possible to know my name though, so the stalkers can still have their fun.

The thing to me is that myspace is so much more invasive - musics blaring everywhere, people make the absolute worst looking profiles and it's way longer to load. Facebook is cleaner, more efficient; it's simple and functional. Your profile is also only accessible to people in your school, and although at myspace you can set it for your profile to be only for your friends, no one does.

No. Can't see why I'd want one - communicating directly with teenagers? What's the point of that? Get all my advice ignored and listen to a load of whining hormonal drivel?

CruddyLeper said:
No. Can't see why I'd want one - communicating directly with teenagers? What's the point of that? Get all my advice ignored and listen to a load of whining hormonal drivel?

I'd have you know, that that is an unfair and overcritical generalisation, thanks very much. :mad:

Top Bottom