Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Yes, but I rarely/never use it

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • No, but I might get one in the future

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • No, and I'm not getting one

Votes: 58 51.3%

• Total voters
Yes I have one, Yes I use it all the time.

Yeah I've got one, I try to keep it used for minor communication and for putting up pics of stuff that's not really worthy of anywhere else, but I know my friends will enjoy.

chrisrossi said:
No, just NO!
Ok Seth (You know what I mean if you've ever played the 1st C&C).

@ Curt: This the one?

Do you get people to draw your avatars and send them to you?

Curious is all.

And no I don't. I think I voted wrong though, upon seeing it and thinking about it, I may just create one.

Stevenpfo said:
I have one. I created it to try to keep myself up to date on my favorite bands and upcoming tours. I have also used it to get a hold of bands that are either local or broken up to find cds and such that are hard to find otherwise.

Edit: Oh yeah. Guess i'll post a link to it. Ignote the cheesy army pic as an avatar. When I made it it was the only thing on my computer. Guess i'll be changing that now...

Likes- Anarcho punk rock.

Also in the military.

Pyrite said:
Likes- Anarcho punk rock.

Also in the military.

You'd be surprised how many people in the military like punk.

I love punk and agree with a lot of what they say ... Even if I think some of it is unrealistic. It's ok though. I'm getting out of the army. To become a cop. :p

Edit: Maybe my sig will make more sense to ya now.

Stevenpfo said:
I love punk and agree with a lot of what they say ... Even if I think some of it is unrealistic. It's ok though. I'm getting out of the army. To become a cop. :p
To opress the rest of us, no doubt :p

Of course I have a myspace! :)

I am on Facebook more often though nowdays since it is the college version, a lot less informal though.

Just set up a Facebook, at the behest of my friends. MySpace causes far too many eye-aches.

I have one and use it all the time. It's a great way to keep in touch with my friends back home, as I detest phone calling. The 22nd will mark my two years on the site! :D Back in the day when you couldn't choose your top eight... :eek:

Although I didn't really start using it until ten months after I created it, when I got an e-mail from one of my friends wanting to be added to my friend's list. I was like, "Oh yeah, I remember making this." Then I kept on going back...

Although I have quite a few blogs, most of them humorous. It shouldn't take you too long to find me if you search hard enough.

I do have one, and no I don't ave five billion friends on there. I use it to keep up with old friends from high school, who have moved elsewhere, or who I just don't see anymore.
Myspace Profile

Also, to sample bands I haven't heard before, it's much easier to just search for a page for the band on myspace than it is to search the interent for a site that will let me listen to the whole song.

98% of Myspace users are emo bastards. If you are the 2% that are not, here is a cookie (>'_')>@

Top Bottom