...I don't know what happened in that panel and why I'm so dark all of a sudden. Must be smudging or some such.

Overall, I like how this turned out. :goodjob:

Oww, hedgie quills hurt...

I never did get why the hell Sonic says "Teriaaaa!!" when attacking things... in ENGLISH even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJsan6RRt7A - I think this music goes well with it.

1. Hacker announces intentions to find a roboticiser, DUN DUN DUN! Also doesn't conflict with CivG's idea since he hasn't gotten to the whole "MWAHAHA! I'll roboticise myself! >D!!!" thing.

2. Another Hacker henchman, Voltaire, revealed. Yes, he's the person the Hacker's suit is based off of.

3. The Hacker discovers his ventures into furriness probably aren't that good, considering a) no girl will date him STILL, and b) he's been Rule 34'd much quicker than he'd like.

Rule 34 for the uninitiated = "If it exists, there is NSFW material of it."

Okay, I'm back - I'm continuing off from this comic, way back in January. As I haven't been following the thread that closely, I'm hoping that it doesn't intrude any plots. It shouldn't, as the events in my series take place over one night (in effect they've 'already happened' :p), and I wrote it all in advance making sure it couldn't conflict with anything. Just as long as no-one's quietly rescued the Gogf in my absence, it should all be alright.

Also, still no photoshop means I has to go back to good old true-hand drawings. I discover two comics from now that I prefer it non-shaded, but will see how it looks when it's posted.

Spoiler Recap :
The Gogf, containing the posters of Off-Topic, has apparently been sabotaged by the Haaaxor, causing the airship to crash somewhere in Poland. Kan and SuperBeaverInc have raced to the rescue before Off-Topic destroys themselves in discussing their location in Europe.

Onto part two coming up...

:rotfl:

I love it! Three references to me/my hi-jinx in a single issue!

Very eager to see how this develops. :D

Nice one! You've given me a new mantra, y'know.

'When in doubt, hit it with a 50 cal!'.

It could only be... :D

I'm not actually going back to Eastern Europe. I have a plan for all that as soon as I can get around to making a comic. :p

The Ridiculously wide smile is win. :lol:

I started this comic late last night, so the dialogue is a day out... sorry.

Warning: Contains political discussion about Australia.

I'm assuming everyone has left the Observatory by now...

Another animated gif! Yay!

Uh-oh...

Red Alert 1 reference! Yay!

Hey, it's that assassin girl from earlier!

Yeah, so as it turns out Brackman was involved with Project Titan... it also makes Dostya's plans a bit more complicated than they appear. She's really working a Revolver Ocelot here...

Well, I'm still on the observatory, for some reason, because I haven't gotten around to leaving yet.

I'll make a comic, explain how I got there, what I've been doing for the past few months, and then leave.

Top Bottom