Fall Further 050 Bug Report Thread

I met fallout tiles on self made map, but the corresponding tile was then impassible, meaning I could not use sanctify to clean the fallout. is it intentionnal or bug ?

Found an odd bug with great generals

I created one free with the discovery of military strategy. Attached him to an axeman for a while.

Then I wanted to put him in another unit. so I used Split commander, and I get a popup that I've just created captain Ostanes.

The game is registering that spell as creating a new great general, which is technically correct from how it's implemented, but not logical in a game sense.

Oh, and playing as Khadi, I've found an oddity with the Thade creature.

It can teleport, and then move. But it can't teleport AFTER moving. This doesn't make sense. Is that how it's intended ?

My abomination (with the raider promotion) seems to like pillaging haunted lands.

xienwolf figured this out - it's a characteristic of the unit and doesn't really have anything to do with the promotion at all. It'll be corrected.

patch E , Military State is still bugged ( free military units instead of free units ) .

also, any chance you're going to include the soon-to-be change of FFH patch T for pacifism? ( lose +1 maintenance cost and gain -20% military unit production ) . that one is SO needed to make it a viable choice imho. even more importantly, it screws up AIs that start with it since they build many units anyway and bankrupt. :(

btw. I am the only one whose cultural borders/tiles grid look weird? ( see attached screenshot) it looks like either the grid is whacky or the cultural borders are floating above where they are supposed to be. it only happens on water tiles, and I'm wondering if it has ALWAYS been that way and I noticed just now...

I built Baron Duin Halfmoon in my last game and did not see any of the generated werewolves upgrade to blooded werewolves.

I built Baron Duin Halfmoon in my last game and did not see any of the generated werewolves upgrade to blooded werewolves.

hahaha, I was just going to bring this up too!

Playing .50d, I have 5 Ravenous Werewolves - two have 20+ XP and have killed a number of barbs each.

How do you get Blooded Werewolves now?

BTW, I find the targeting mechanism for Ravenous Werewolves MUCH better in FF than FFH. They seem to attack the first unit they come across. One extreme example of this is when I use the Baron to attack a barb city with two defenders. The Baron kills the first defender, a Ravenous Werewolf is created, and IMMEDIATELY attacks and kills the second defender taking the city. :)

There is none of this having your Enraged Ravenous Werewolf touring the map and passing up easy targets while costing you maintenance. ;)

That beats one of my previous games, where i built Baron Duin Halfmoon, and used him to take out 'the great emperor' then the shaeim afterwards, then realising you only get units when the enemy is alive =(!

Don't know if this is a bug or not.

Goblin forts never increase their garrison, there is always just one defender. Same thing for the lizard man lairs. New units don't spawn in these places.

I'm so confident, I built a road with unprotected workers, going by a goblin fort.

Missing/errored Pedia entries:

Technologies:
Spoiler :
Mind Stapling - Colour issue, missing the < tag for the OO link.

Units:
Spoiler :
Air Elemental
Blooded Werewolf
Chaos Marauder
Earth Elemental
Eater of Dreams
Elephant
Eternal
Greater Werewolf
High Priest of Leaves
Illusionist
Immortal
Kraken
Lion
Lunatic
Luridus
Mage
Manticore
Meteor
Minotaur
Mobius Witch
Ophanim
Pit Beast
Prior
Profane
Ravenous Werewolf
Runekeeper
Settler
Seraph
Shade
Skeleton
Slave
Speaker
Spectre
Stoneskin Ogre
Stygian Guard
Succubus
Tiger
Vampire Lord
War Chariot
Wizard
Wolf
Workboat
Worker (entered twice, both missing an entry)

Heroes:
Spoiler :
Korinna the Protector
Loki
Magnadine
Trojan Horse

Buildings:
Spoiler :
Meditation Hall
Sacrificial Altar
Vault Gate

Unique Features:
Spoiler :
Foxford

Improvements:
Spoiler :
Nomad Camp (causes a python error, see attachment)
Portal

Resources:
Spoiler :
Cotton

Spells and Abilities:
Spoiler :
Charm Person
Split Commander
Stasis Curse
Summon Mistform
Transmutation
Use Healing Potions
Veil of Night
Warcry

Leaders:
Spoiler :
Kane

Civics:
Spoiler :
No Membership

Attachments

• ffpython5.JPG
    ffpython5.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 89
Playing Scions, patch D. Korrina the Black recieved both crazed and feral upon becoming a haunt.

I just spent awhile toggling her to Haunt and back under some post-E code. Didn't see anything weird. Maybe your bug has been fixed... or maybe not.

Are special/unusual/relevant circumstances you can think of?

hahaha, I was just going to bring this up too!

Playing .50d, I have 5 Ravenous Werewolves - two have 20+ XP and have killed a number of barbs each.

How do you get Blooded Werewolves now?

BTW, I find the targeting mechanism for Ravenous Werewolves MUCH better in FF than FFH. They seem to attack the first unit they come across. One extreme example of this is when I use the Baron to attack a barb city with two defenders. The Baron kills the first defender, a Ravenous Werewolf is created, and IMMEDIATELY attacks and kills the second defender taking the city. :)

There is none of this having your Enraged Ravenous Werewolf touring the map and passing up easy targets while costing you maintenance. ;)

Enraged units don't cost maintenance anyway, which is probably hard to realize since you can't select them to "cheat" and issue your own orders. But yes, overall I am pretty happy with how I have changed the entire AI AutoPlay. I am wondering if anyone has tried out Freelancer promotion from the end of the Esus line of Unique Promotions. It ought to be one heck of a powerful promotion, and is possibly open to heavy abuse...

Don't know if this is a bug or not.

Goblin forts never increase their garrison, there is always just one defender. Same thing for the lizard man lairs. New units don't spawn in these places.

I'm so confident, I built a road with unprotected workers, going by a goblin fort.

Were they inside your territory? Most of the lairs have been set up so that they cease spawning new units when they are in non-allied territory. On the forts this is possibly a decision which should be reversed, it was meant primarily for the animal lairs initially, but I slapped it on a few others which I suspected gave the AI an issue (most humans are smart enough NOT to settle right next to a goblin fort and then crank out workers and scouts while defending with a lone warrior...)

Missing/errored Pedia entries:

Thanks for compiling the list. It'll take a while to look them all over and enter whatever is missing, but it is these little things which are quite easy to not notice while trying to track down the major game breakers. (And personally they bug me the most)

Enraged units don't cost maintenance anyway, which is probably hard to realize since you can't select them to "cheat" and issue your own orders. But yes, overall I am pretty happy with how I have changed the entire AI AutoPlay.

This still doesn't answer the question how you get Blooded Werewolves.

I played another 50+ turns, have two Ravenous Werewolves up to 30+XP and they have not upgraded. I had another that was 20+ XP, but it was killed by a Polar Bear.

Also, with all those combat victories for Ravenous Werewolves, not a single one has produced another Ravenous Werewolf. Is this intended? The 'werewolf' promotion they have jave would seem to indicate no, but with around 25 total victories from Ravenous Werewolves these two things are a little funny.

The Baron OTOH is a Ravenous Werewolf-producing machine. I would say he is close to 100% on producing the little buggers.

Got a real bad crash that I can't figure out what is going on. First off, I notice that I had hit default on my graphic settings and I got them all set on High instead of medium. Switch everything to low, still get a bad CtD with Windows giving me an error .txt report I can't find.

The crash happens halfway through a turn of me playing the Scions on a Tectonic Random Earth (standard size) on a full-keyboard HP laptop running Win-XP w/Patch E.

The only thing I saw that was coming up was I was ready to get a Great Person on the next turn. The last time I tried this file I move a unit and the game just crash half-way between the start of the unit's move and the end.

I also have FfH II patch up to S if that matters.

I just spent awhile toggling her to Haunt and back under some post-E code. Didn't see anything weird. Maybe your bug has been fixed... or maybe not.

Are special/unusual/relevant circumstances you can think of?

I'd just taken out Acheron, equipped her with the horde, and sent her to my capital... Few turns later, I find her going the opposite direction and Enraged. Might have happened after she entered the Haunted Lands, not really sure. I wish I could post a save but it's a locked game... Wasn't actively testing anything so I decided to play the way I normally do. :(

Top Bottom