Favorite Animated Disney Movie?

What's your favorite animated Disney Movie?

• Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinocchio

• Dumbo

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Bambi

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cinderella

• Alice in Wonderland

• Peter Pan

• Lady and the Tramp

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians

• The Jungle Book

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Aristocats

• Winnie the Pooh

• The Rescuers

• The Fox and Hound

• The Little Mermaid

• Beauty and the Beast

• Aladdin

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • The Lion King

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Pocahontas

• Hercules

• Mulan

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Tarzan

• Lilo and Stitch

• Other

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
What's your favorite disney movie (animated only)? I checked and no such post exists or are in Archives, so...

Don't Laugh, mine is the Little Mermaid, probably the musical aspect but I always loved fish and marine creatures, I used to watch this movie everyday...This movie made my imagination flourish and that is why I loved this movie, and I still enjoy it!

IF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE ISN'T LISTED, CHECK 'OTHER'

Robin Hood!

He steals from the rich and gives to the poor! What more could you want?!?

I put them in order of age, and of importance and I couldn't fit them all inside so just check other if it's not in the poll

I put them in order of age, and of importance and I couldn't fit them all inside so just check other if it's not in the poll

:( Robin Hood as a fox was the best. :cry:

Godwynn said
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_sprite View Post
Robin Hood as a fox was the best.

Sorry, I was 5 years old when I saw it, and I didn't enjoy it as much as you...

Other: The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the forgotten Disney movie. It was criticized for being "too mature", which is perhaps why I still enjoy it the most. (The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Mulan, etc. are all great, though, too.)

What's your favorite disney movie (animated only)? I checked and no such post exists or are in Archives, so...

Don't Laugh, mine is the Little Mermaid, probably the musical aspect but I always loved fish and marine creatures, I used to watch this movie everyday...This movie made my imagination flourish and that is why I loved this movie, and I still enjoy it!

You left out "The Sword in the Stone"....the story of King Arthurs youth with Merlin.

Also, I feel compelled to state its not quite fair to compare the old classics to todays newer material. That said, I would say of the older material, probably the Jungle Book was my fav, as I really loved the interaction and music of all the characters.

Of the newer movies, probably either Aladdin and/or The Lion King. Aladdin for the simple reason that Genie (Robin Williams) just stole the show and the Lion King for the interaction of Pumba and Timon. Both had simply amazing music as well.

I like The Lion King because Mufasa is so intelligent, regal, and beautiful that he reminds me of ainwood. I just hope the real ainwood doesn't get thrown off a cliff by his evil brother!

There are two movies that I loved:

1] Fantasia- I love the music and all the mythical creatures. My favorite part is probably the half horse/half human people part. Or the unicorns...

2] The Swan Princess- I'm really not sure why. I just love all the Swan Princess movies.

Both the Aristocats and the Jungle Book. These are the "jazzy" Disneys. They have the greatest music of them all. As I didn't know for which to vote between both, I decided to vote for the Aristocats as no one did it before.

When I was younger I loved The Rescuers, but I have more fond memories of The Lion King (one of the few Disney films I saw in the cinema). I voted the latter :)

Top Bottom