Feds Finally "Sue" Sheriff Joe

He belongs in the same prison that bribes him to make extra arrests.

Yup. Him along with every politician who gets paid by the prison-industrial complex to support the War on Drugs and mandatory minimum sentencing laws.

I already professed I dont know much other than the fact that they have been trying to pin stuff on this guy for years and he's still kicking. So either they dont have the goods on him, or they are incompetent. So which is it?
Like the Bush-era hunt for bin Laden?

I already professed I dont know much other than the fact that they have been trying to pin stuff on this guy for years and he's still kicking. So either they dont have the goods on him, or they are incompetent. So which is it?
It can't possibly be that the county is hopelessly corrupt and bigoted, as is with the case with many other Republican-dominated parts of the country.

It can't possibly be that the county is hopelessly corrupt and bigoted, as is with the case with many other Republican-dominated parts of the country.

Is the DOJ republican dominated? No? okey then.

That's the great thing about Republican presidencies. Most glaring civil rights violations such as this simply didn't occur during those periods.

It's good to be the King.

Plenty of thugs and criminals get away with things for extended periods of times. Hardly means he isnt a tough guy wannabe racist thug.

He's kind of soft on crime these days. He is convinced that there is probable cause that there was criminal fraud going on with President Obama's birth certificate, yet he has failed to forward the case on to someone with the authority to prosecute.

He does seem to go to an inordinate amount of effort just so he can force people to sit on the curb . It's really weird ??

You can imagine his deputie's disappointment on proudly announcing "OK Chief , we got another one of these bastards , whatcha want us to do with him? Book him ? Beat him up ? Force him back over the border "

"Nah fellas , let's just sit him on the curb with the others for a while"

:lol:

Though in Arizona that's a pretty bad place to wait.

It disgusts me that this racist clown is some sort of tough guy hero to a bunch of people. There is quite a line between enforcing the law and illegal immigration and being a filthy bigot.

He really is the hero of the right wing talk radio clown largely because he is a racist piece of filth.

Sort of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

Federal Gov't isn't a monolith, not even the US justice dept. But even if it is, who cares? Good moves are good moves even if by shady folk.

Like the Bush-era hunt for bin Laden?

Republicans have used double think on the eight years that was the Bush administration. Its like a mass collective selective amnesia.

Top Bottom