• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[FfH II Art Team Blog]

Sez are you still planning on making those ferret men for the kuriotate recon line / council of esus?

well, depends on how much time i have when I am done with my thesis ;)
so, 16th december I can tell you more about what comes next and stuff. right now i havent touched blender for weeks (since the devout) and I don´t think I have time to touch it the next seven weeks.
After that I will work through elohim, dwarves and dark elves, to finish the latter two and give elohim finally a distinct look.
After that... lets see, I still like the idea of ferret men ;)

So maybe someone, who know how to do it, could remake a werewolf model to ferret-man (reskin etc) and give him coat (like shadows have)?....

...not only would this be great for FfH,
but it could also be used for the Warhammer Fantasy mod (which I absolutely loved in Civ3 - it had the most amazing unit variety!).

...not only would this be great for FfH,
but it could also be used for the Warhammer Fantasy mod (which I absolutely loved in Civ3 - it had the most amazing unit variety!).

ya, come on guys, if chuggi doesnt want to do it, I´ll give you your ferret men and with that WHFB a basemodel for the skaven (my favorites), as soon as I have time to do so!

cheers...

Also, is there any way that the mod could use the same graphics for more then one unit? So for example, could we have the dwarvern adept as a placeholder for the dwarven mage and archmage too instead of using those human ones? I know it would mean that their mage line all looks the same, but wouldn't it be better then having their adepts upgrade into humans? (and what's worse, the SAME humans that most other civs have.)

Also, is there any way that the mod could use the same graphics for more then one unit? So for example, could we have the dwarvern adept as a placeholder for the dwarven mage and archmage too instead of using those human ones? I know it would mean that their mage line all looks the same, but wouldn't it be better then having their adepts upgrade into humans? (and what's worse, the SAME humans that most other civs have.)

Its better to have them look like humans.

The reason is that differences between your civ are more important than those between you civs and others. It doesnt really matter that your units look like other players units, you aren't likely to confuse them. But looking through your own units and confusing your archmage and your adept is frustrating.

Are there any plans to finish the Svartalfar recon line? Particularly their assasin and ranger models? The new Alazkan, champion, adept, and mage are great but those two units still look way out of place.

Yeah, and its annoying because they are two of the svartalfar's most used units.

seZ said:
Are there any plans to finish the Svartalfar recon line? Particularly their assasin and ranger models? The new Alazkan, champion, adept, and mage are great but those two units still look way out of place.

GePap said:
well, depends on how much time i have when I am done with my thesis
so, 16th december I can tell you more about what comes next and stuff. right now i havent touched blender for weeks (since the devout) and I don´t think I have time to touch it the next seven weeks.
After that I will work through elohim, dwarves and dark elves, to finish the latter two and give elohim finally a distinct look.
After that... lets see, I still like the idea of ferret men

does that answer your question? :p

A few minor notes:

Firstly, C. Roland whatever happened to those Sidar units? The Horseman and Swordsman? Were they ever finished?

Second, for some reason, the War Elephants for the dwarf, elf and orc civilisations all use vanilla graphics, despite the changelog saying otherwise.

Finally, the Ljosalfar and Grigori Phalanxes have had their unique graphics taken away; was there any reason for this?

A few minor notes:

Firstly, C. Roland whatever happened to those Sidar units? The Horseman and Swordsman? Were they ever finished?

Second, for some reason, the War Elephants for the dwarf, elf and orc civilisations all use vanilla graphics, despite the changelog saying otherwise.

Finally, the Ljosalfar and Grigori Phalanxes have had their unique graphics taken away; was there any reason for this?

I still have it. I've sended to Kael a long time age (when I posted here), but he never included it I guess. I don't know if it was because he wanted me to change something on it, or because he only forget, but I was planning to readress the topic to him when I'll get back to Sidar.

Top Bottom