[FfH II Art Team Blog]

By the way, I'd like to see the Sect of Flies return to the Infernals. They were removed because they were thought to be too similar to the base Champion, but I really loved the unit art and the lore behind it. Maybe one could scale the unit and make it somewhat bigger and then have it as an Infernal UU replacement for Eidolons (which I personally find rather boring compared to how great Paladins look).

Keep up the good work FfH art team, this really is some amazing stuff you've all done! :)

A better reason for its return is so that Hellfire won't spawn human-looking orkish champions.

(In my version, I brought them back and made them start diseased in addition to having higher than normal champion strength to negate the penalty the promotion provides. They are sort of like a stronger version of Diseased Corpses.)

A capital idea! I always thought the majority of infernal units sould have proportions of their strength Entrophic anyways.

Thirded...is that even a word? Tertiaried?
Anyways, I also miss those sects of flies. Current infernal champion looks rather weak...
Possibility: Make the infernal axmen into swordsmen with the current champion model and have the sects reinstated as the champion unit. Even if it's only a graphical change, I think it would be an improvement.

Hmm I liked the old sects of flies, but having the Infernals use skinny Swordsmen rather than brutal Axemen seemed a little off to me. All we need to do really is bring back the flies graphic, preferably for both the Axeman and Champion.

Yes, but that;s only an upperbody example. look at the first pic.

What do you think of first one? Personally, I think it's the best look for Lanun mage-types

I like the first one, too. But the second one looks more... mystical.

F*ck mystical! Lusty, swingin' wenches are the pirate way to go!

I tell you what; judging by this discussion when Sez gets to the Lanun Mage/Archmage, at least some of us are going to be disappointed :lol:

F*ck mystical! Lusty, swingin' wenches are the pirate way to go!

Mystical, lusty, swingin' wenches are the pirate way to go!

Everybody wins.

I'm actually surprised the Lanun don't have any wenches yet, considering, well, Falamar.

I'm actually surprised the Lanun don't have any wenches yet, considering, well, Falamar.

There is a wench in the Lanun Settler, if you look.

Maybe more wenches for their Cavalry line, as that's the last Lanun group pretty much untouched. Of course, we'd need a new rider for the War Tortoise, but its all good. or Perhaps a wench-druid might be another choice, as a neutral civ.

Also, wenches on horseback!

Yeah I really think the Lanun should get a water-themed druid, nature magic really does seem out of place for them. They could have the OO and water mage spells.

I say wenches can be added to a city with tavern and give bonuses to units stationed there. (and happiness to the rest of the city, of course :)) :band:

Top Bottom