Forum Members' Photographs 26: Everyone is unique

That would give us three!!!

Congrats Hobbs!

(My skills don't extend to midwifery, but I'll be there in spirit. :) )

Congrats Hobbs!

(My skills don't extend to midwifery, but I'll be there in spirit. :) )
pant pant pant, push push push, pant pant pant, push push push [says the dad who watches from a distance] :)

pant pant pant, push push push, pant pant pant, push push push [says the dad who watches from a distance] :)
Smart dads do watch from a distance. :p

Smart dads do watch from a distance. :p
Due to a real long labor and finally a c-sec, I'm glad I was close so they could hand me my daughter directly.

congrats @hobbsyoyo !!

ah yes, the men with their informed commentary on midwifery! you did such good work watching from afar :p

my mom is a midwife so don't screw this up partner

congrats @hobbsyoyo !!

ah yes, the men with their informed commentary on midwifery! you did such good work watching from afar :p

my mom is a midwife so don't screw this up partner
I watched it twice, and am an expert at watching now. :)

Is that a quarantine (lack of) haircut or your usual flowing locks?

yes

first time it's been this long but I plan to keep it something around this length. although it certainly could use a haircut.

Getting sozzled rugby night NZ.

IMG_20200613_172750.jpg

Outside winter, beer. I'ma on the right.

Fella in the middle is Po.

Last edited:
I got stuck in the middle of a mob of supercars today.

I stopped for gas, and a gang pulled in and surrounded me. The car in front of me, Ferrari. Beside me, McClaren. Behind me, Porche. There was also a couple more Ferraris, Porches, a Lamborgini, and a couple others in the gang of hoodlums.

I got stuck in the middle of a mob of supercars today.

I stopped for gas, and a gang pulled in and surrounded me. The car in front of me, Ferrari. Beside me, McClaren. Behind me, Porche. There was also a couple more Ferraris, Porches, a Lamborgini, and a couple others in the gang of hoodlums.

G'day guys nice cars.

@Cutlass The price of gas at your gas station is making me ill. It's so low.

Top Bottom