Forum migrated to xenforo!

I'm not sure if that's a virus, but it's definitely spam I'm familiar with from other sites.
Whoever is doing this, should stop doing it, it's basically spam.
He should rather provide the admins with the information when/where this add appeared, so that they can investigate how it got there and how to get rid of it.

And you should only ever update the flash player from the official adobe website, everything else is malware.
Acknowledged.

When will the old Civ based avatars come back?

So, are there any plans on having CFC member lists running again?

Can we have the Who's Posted? section back?

Happy to say that all smilies have been imported! :sheep:

Special thanks to Pouakai for helping with the XML generation for the import!

:thumbsup:

:cool: :D :clap: :bowdown: :worship: :hatsoff: :woohoo: [pimp] :rockon: :dance: [party] :band: :beer: :banana: :ninja: :sheep: :bounce: :thanx: :high5: :cheers: :trophy: :trophy2nd: :trophy3rd: :w00t: :spear: :cowboy: :eekdance: :devil: :satan: :viking: :cooool: :thumbsup: :) :goodjob: :king:

Through experimentation, the upper limit on images per post is definitely higher than the 30 it used to be. I can't even find the limit now!

Yea!!! The members on line listing is back in operation! :woohoo:

I hope the Christmas smileys didn't get lost, and they will appear in December.

No, those aren't the ones I'm talking about. There is a set of regular smileys that wear Santa hats. They're installed in December and taken down in January.

There's something about the :mad: smiley wearing a Santa hat that makes the anger seem a bit less intense.

Those horrid Christmas smileys were one of those things I hoped we'd manage to leave behind, together with Apolyton users, people who enjoy eating broccoli and one-unit-per-tile fanatics.

Those horrid Christmas smileys were one of those things I hoped we'd manage to leave behind, together with Apolyton users, people who enjoy eating broccoli and one-unit-per-tile fanatics.
Just for that, I'm going to petition the admins to approve the "dancing broccoli" smiley, along with the :hug: and :grouphug: ones I asked for earlier this year.

Maybe even a dancing broccoli wearing a Santa hat... (we really need a better "evil grin" smiley)

Green with a Santa hat? Sounds like the Grinch to me.

*munches angrily on broccoli while glaring at Tacky Takhisis*

I think we should do away with the Christmas smilies and switch to Canada Day ones. We all know which holiday is the more important one for the world. :p

Those idiotic Santa emoticons wear red and white, y'know.

*munches angrily on broccoli <snip; Takhisis is my friend, but he has a few odd ideas about Christmas and broccoli>

I think we should do away with the Christmas smilies and switch to Canada Day ones. We all know which holiday is the more important one for the world. :p
A maple leaf wearing a Santa hat? :hmm:

I do have a few Canada Day smileys tucked away in my collection, but I enjoy the Santa hat ones, too (considering I made one that we use here).

Last edited:
Top Bottom