Forum migrated to xenforo!

Hmm, not sure I like the font change and the new blue tint as much as how it was before. Can we have variants on the theme? Civilization VI (Original) and Civilization VI (Blue)?
Not yet... want to enhance base theme more before adding new ones. :)

I'm not sure I like the extended blue backgrounds below the avatars. :shake:
Well, it's a little more color on a white and pastel page. But that's not what I was talking about when I mentioned the blue background. :nono:

On the old forum I used the Dark Blue exclusively, other than when I tried out the others (and discovered I didn't really care for them).

The notices at the top won't stay dismissed after I dismiss them.

I have no plans to buy Civ 6, nor do I have any plans to "upgrade" my membership. I would prefer not to be nagged to do so by banner notices that won't stay gone after I click the barely-visible "x" to dismiss them.
I'll second this. I used to use Tapatalk to check the forums on my phone, and I now rely on the mobile site. So I want no extras taking up valuable screen space above the forum data. I've paid to avoid the ads, and now I want the notices to disappear for good once I've clicked the cross to say I've read them.

Well, it's a little more color on a white and pastel page. But that's not what I was talking about when I mentioned the blue background. :nono:

On the old forum I used the Dark Blue exclusively, other than when I tried out the others (and discovered I didn't really care for them).
I see the blue under the avatars has been tweaked. It's a much nicer shade now, but that's still not what I meant.

The change in color beneath the avatars is an improvement. Did you change the framing around the avatars? It looks nice. :)

Sooooo ya'll gonna get rid of those ugly Quote things?

Last edited:
• The date of the postings should be better presented.

Page 28 of 28 < Prev 1 ← 23 24 25 26 27 28 Go to First Unread
•There is no Option to select a page number…

• In general: The more touch-based interface of the new forum made it more childish :-(
Many options are only available after some hovering by the mouse. That's not the way I would prefer for browsing.

• At least the new wallpaper looks fine ;)

I got invited to beta test a mobile app that's under development for Xenforo. From what I heard, it's a native app for iPhone and will come for android later.

I will look to have it setup within a month... It would be available for everyone to try.

The line between the post and signature needs to be darker. Right now it's too hard to tell with some people where the post ends and the sig begins.

Did all titles/links get turned into italics in the last 10 minutes? Everything is in italics for me.

Could this uh... be removed? Please? Italics make reading genuinely uncomfortable. Proof.

This did not happen to me, what key did you hit by accident?

Mine looks "normal".

Thus far, it's only in the Civ 3 Creation & Customization forum. All the others I frequent are fine. My hands are completely off the keyboard when I browse so I didn't press anything. :(

I haven't made any changes to the style today.

Do you still see italics?

Should be fixed now...

Somehow bad description for the "Civ3 - Completed Modpacks" forum caused it.

Top Bottom