Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

I'm quite happy to lynch Domination3000 and see where that leads us. Whether guilty or innocent, his death will tell us a lot.

Putting Role PMs out in the public is dangerous. PM them to select people, but don't just put them out there for all to see.

You want to post a fake list of the Vipers? I've already experienced first hand that you were just making up BS about who the gang members are.

I have a better proposition: Who wants me to post Duke's Role PM that he sent me in private?

Why bother? Here gents. I just finished 2/3 of my victory conditions. Sorry about the fake, but I needed to last another night.

classical_hero said:
The Intel Guy - Mr Johnstone

You are a former spy so you know how the world of espionage works. But you are actually working for the government and you given a role of infiltrating this gang because it has been a most deadly history and is starting to become a major force and you are sent in to stop it. You were chosen since you have an excellent history of bringing down corrupt spies from your own organisation and getting into the inner circle of every major terror organisation that you have been assigned to get into. You are fluent in many different languages which helps give you standing in this organisation, since they are acting very classy. You know how to get information out of anyone with little risk to yourself, but this organisation is by far the best run one you have encountered. You are answering to the Chief of Police, who requested you from the FBI.

Here is your FBI badge. Keep it will hidden.

Stats:
Sex – Male
Wealth - Rich
Status – Powerful
Criminal Record – No

Abilities.
Gathering information: You can scan two people during the night to see what they are doing that night. What you do with this information is up to you.
Wounded only. For three attempts on your life they will only be able to wound you rather than kill you and if they are only trying to wound you, then nothing happens to you. Each wounding gets worse. The 4th attempt will kill you.
Justice. Gather enough evidence to put Mr Gilmore to jail. You want to see justice served rather than have him killed.

Goals.
Survive. No.1 priority.
Get Mr Gilmore to Jail before he is killed.
Corruption. Find out who the corrupt cops are and either get them arrested or dead. Either way is fine by you.
Under the radar. You still need to find information useful for Mr Gilmore to keep up the act. Any deaths will be tragic though, so try and make sure to convince your boss that they are in need of a touch up rather than something major.

So, Zach, we know you arnt a Viper or an Officer. Where does that leave you? Hmm?

Why bother? Here gents. I just finished 2/3 of my victory conditions. Sorry about the fake, but I needed to last another night.

So, Zach, we know you arnt a Viper or an Officer. Where does that leave you? Hmm?
Jesus Christ, man! Take that down!!! I only wanted to see reactions!!!

Why? As you will notice, all I have to do is survive and find the crooked cops. They already know about that goal, someone slipped and posted some things. It will take 3 attacks to kill me, Shark has no need to try, so... yea. Cards on the table.

Why? As you will notice, all I have to do is survive and find the crooked cops. They already know about that goal, someone slipped and posted some things. It will take 3 attacks to kill me, Shark has no need to try, so... yea. Cards on the table.

If you're so Mr. Innocent, why are you voting me because you don't know about me -- when there is a scanned killer on the loose?

If you're so Mr. Innocent, why are you voting me because you don't know about me -- when there is a scanned killer on the loose?
Probably because the wagon on Domination is so far along that he feels he can put pressure on other people to get info in the day phase

An accusation maybe, but certainly not a scan result.

In his next post, following that accusation, Camikaze shows that he is not sure about Dom3000.

I'm quite happy to lynch Domination3000 and see where that leads us. Whether guilty or innocent, his death will tell us a lot.

Putting Role PMs out in the public is dangerous. PM them to select people, but don't just put them out there for all to see.
(Bold for emphasis)

An accusation maybe, but certainly not a scan result.

In his next post, following that accusation, Camikaze shows that he is not sure about Dom3000.

(Bold for emphasis)
Could that not just be him recognizing that scan results may not always be 100% accurate? They almost never are anymore.

Probably because the wagon on Domination is so far along that he feels he can put pressure on other people to get info in the day phase

This. Domination is a killer. This is known, he was the one who killed Dcmort93 before his reincarnation.

Domination is a killer. This is known, he was the one who killed Dcmort93 before his reincarnation.
So he's not even worth a vote? What if he has an ability that requires him to receive x amount of votes to be lynched? You acknowledge that he is a killer, but refuse to vote for him?

vote: Domination3000 Has domination ever posted at all in this thread? I think something's up with him. Let's take him down!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I indicated uncertainty was that the information is second hand to me. I am as sure about it as I can be about any second hand information, but obviously I cannot be absolutely positive.

If Dommy is a killer, then there really is no other vote than vote: Domination3000.

Unless he decides to tell us something that will explain things.

Top Bottom