[Graphic Mod] Varietas Delectat v9.2 [civ specific unit sets]

Quick nitpick here, some of the LH's don't have diplo music when they did before...........
Am I the only one with this prob?

I see that the new civilizations, Italy, Hungary etc don't have the italian language, if I use Italian in my game all text from these mods don't show up.

How can I make text visible? I don't want to translate everything, only make it show up in english while the rest of the game is in italian...
I tried adding a few lines for example in the file "Cuba_CIV4GameText.xml", this way you can see in the screenshot but it doesn't work.

I'm a noob!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 261
Ok, I see that in the main menu of Varietas Delectat, under Advanced and Options, there is only the option for "English"... How do I add the option for Italian? So that when I play it shows the lines I add?

Thanks!

Ok, I see that in the main menu of Varietas Delectat, under Advanced and Options, there is only the option for "English"... How do I add the option for Italian? So that when I play it shows the lines I add?

Thanks!

More than likely, the tags were added with the intention of making the multiple languages usable, but since not every tag is defined in every language, only english is enabled. If you manage to enable Italian, I would expect numerous missing texts, and possible game crashes. If you're willing to translate, though, it would definitely help the mod.

Well, my idea is to add all the tags for Italian, so how do I enable Italian in the main menu?

I may consider doing a complete translation after that... Depending on how long it takes :p

Does anyone here know where to find the flag files in this mod or in Quot Capita?

I just love the amazing work everyone has done for Varietas Delectat, it is a big MUST for any version of Civ4. It felt kinda stupid playing with Japan and having a Cavalry that looked like the American Civil War, wtf?! :D

Hi all,

I've noticed that if I make civs unplayable in civilisationinfos, the civs still turn up when I load the game. I've tried deleting my cache, but still no luck. Is it something to do with the .fpk file? If so, how can I change civinfos (I just want to set some of the civs to palyable = 0)?

Cheers.

Hi all,

I've noticed that if I make civs unplayable in civilisationinfos, the civs still turn up when I load the game. I've tried deleting my cache, but still no luck. Is it something to do with the .fpk file? If so, how can I change civinfos (I just want to set some of the civs to palyable = 0)?

Cheers.

I believe that just sets them to not being playable by a human, the AI can still pick them.
To remove them completely, you will have to remove their definition from the file.

Hey, I think I found a Bug.

I am playing VD alone. I have frozen anims option on. When I leave my french worker doing something (he stands still) for a while, his texture and model will change to the Indian One.
Only way to avoid this was to set off frozen anims

Any clues?

Hey, I think I found a Bug.

I am playing VD alone. I have frozen anims option on. When I leave my french worker doing something (he stands still) for a while, his texture and model will change to the Indian One.
Only way to avoid this was to set off frozen anims

Any clues?

That's a bug with BTS, not VD. Happens in any mod that uses different unit art for different civs.

I have got a problem when I produce a russian attack submarine, when it is ready - I can`t place any promotions, so the game have a bug...

What is the reason, how I can change this problem? ? ?

Hey guys, so the host of the file download (Atomicgamer.com) is down and there aren't any mirrors anywhere that I can find. I don't know when if ever the site will be back up, so is there anyone that can upload a mirror, to like Mega or something?

Just don't want this to die ;)

Thanks

Hi guys! This MOD looks amazing. However, is this only standalone or can I have Custom Assets version?

Thanks!

Top Bottom