Graphics Modification Requests Thread

Yeah ,when I look at the vanilla castle it almost looks like a bomb shelter or something, and the spanish citadel looks more like a castle.

Can someone Please create a Dwarven palace for lotr: The doors of moria sticking out of a mountain, for example, or whatever else you acn think of.

thomas.berubeg said:
Can someone Please create a Dwarven palace for lotr: The doors of moria sticking out of a mountain, for example, or whatever else you acn think of.

Nice idea, I'll try it.;)

Does anyone know where to find the flag-pole graphics, both for the interface and for units?
And if it would be possible to have it change by era?

Would it be possible for someone to do the Volkeshalle as a Wonder

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I need a mod that will allow pillaging roads inside my borders. Also a graphics mod with thinner, lighter colored roads and a bit thicker, darker railroads would be great. I have Paint Shop Pro 9 and don't mind doing the actual color and size changes if that will help.

I'd like to see a new Hitler Leaderhead, using Stalin's body and hat... while using the existing Hitler head/face, and maybe using Augustus Ceasar's greeting animation.

I'm trying to make this myself, but I'm having a hard time seperating polys in Blender to remove Stalin's head, and add Hitler's (Napoleon).

I would like it if someone could make a new title-screen for Civilization IV. I was wanting one of either an AH-64D Longbow striking out at enemy armour or a futuristic mech moving through the undergrowth. I also would be the first one to want a future age to Civ IV turned into reality. The early ages before the advent of writing are organized quite well, but then it stops just before you get to the stage where interesting exotic technologies can go in. I would say that the next age would be about 2500AD now, based on present progress, although who can say what will trigger it at the moment?...

@ ParkCungHee - volskhalle - i'll take it - in my to do list. :)
Do you have more pictures of volkshalle? Or the colors how it should like?

Could someone please lmake a Slave resource for warlords

Since the Volkshalle worked so well, I'm going to request The Palace of the Soviets

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

That would be great if you could. Thanks.:goodjob:
Your english fine, at least your speaking it and spent the time to learn the language.:)

Ok, I'm sorry. When you were talking about the Volkshalle, I assumed it was a unit, as you mentioned it in with a whole pile of units. I have been collecting for a while that sort of thing but I didn't collect the buildings. I collected the equipment and vehicles of the Germans and have a large collection of schematics and photos of them. Over 15 CDs worth mixed in with modern, ancient and some videos both CM and Real of various things.

Top Bottom