Guess the Map IX: The Richese are no match

None of the guesses are right so far.

:sarcasm:

You win The Mulatto Maker's Awesomeness in Sarcasm Award™ for today. I was trying to figure out where all the guesses you were speaking of disappeared to... :lol:

...and I never guessed 'cuz I didn't have the faintest idea. :dunno:

Is the map about something to do with something?

(I'm pretty confident on this one.)

It represents countries marked in green on that map.

Oh, what the heck. Time for a WAG.

Seeing as that map looks a little similar to what a "Places Mulatto Maker's Been To" map would look like, I'm gonna go ahead and say "Places Goodfella's Been To." :crazyeye:

Countries which teach English as a second/first language?

Bolivia, Britain, Malaysia… all left out. Nah.

:sarcasm:

You win The Mulatto Maker's Awesomeness in Sarcasm Award™ for today. I was trying to figure out where all the guesses you were speaking of disappeared to... :lol:

Thank you, I feel honored.

Oh, what the heck. Time for a WAG.

Seeing as that map looks a little similar to what a "Places Mulatto Maker's Been To" map would look like, I'm gonna go ahead and say "Places Goodfella's Been To." :crazyeye:

Besides the US, I've only been to the UK and Canada. But Takhisis and Borachio both got it. They just need to be a little more specific...

The red countries are countries that don't have something but the grey countries have it. Hint is that it has to do with cities.

You're either colourblind or talking about the wrong map.

And just to be clear, I did mean green. The original map was red but I changed it to green and forgot.

Something to do with some form of public transportation?

Top Bottom