[RD] Hamas/Israeli War News One: Hostages and Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Israel and Palest8ne are mutually exclusive ambitions. The compromise is neither of thise ideas gets implemented eg some sort of two state solution for the foreseeable future.
How is the idea of Palestine considered extreme, while the idea of Israel is not? The concept of a Greater Israel is deemed extremist, it posing a direct, imperialistic threat and potential for conflict within the Middle East, while Palestine predate Israel. The fact that you think the concept of Israel is not extreme while Palestine it is, it just show your imbalance.

Afaik, the land which is now Jordan originally was to be Palestine - with the same ruler etc. There wasn't any country of Palestine there already - it was a province of the ottoman empire. Of course there wasn't any country of Israel there either - unless you ridiculously go back for well over 2000 years!
At any rate, the only long-term solution will be a Palestine forming, though it won't be much of a "real" country either, what with underground tunnels linking what parts it gets.
There's also the Dome of the Rock stuff, but then again I don't see many muslims minding that the Hagia Sophia is now a mosque, so I have to attribute it to selective outrage.

Lastly, when you are on the trajectory of world war, stuff don't get solved, even if some conference dictates how they are to be solved.

Last edited:
That's not an explanation. How do sanctions cause the "dissolution of Israel"?
Sanctions were your idea, so why ask me?
The Nazis also believed that retreating from their conquests was tantamount to suicide
The "house" is Palestine, "from the river to the sea" that Palestinians don't want to share. Withdrawing from Gaza, retreating into 1967 borders or into any other borders would still keep Israel "in the house".
"Leaving the house' would require dissolution of Israel. That is fairly straightforward.

The Nazis also made irrelevant remarks in arguments, I am sure.

How is the idea of Palestine considered extreme, while the idea of Israel is not? The concept of a Greater Israel is deemed extremist, it posing a direct, imperialistic threat and potential for conflict within the Middle East, while Palestine predate Israel. The fact that you think the concept of Israel is not extreme while Palestine it is, it just show your imbalance.

Greater Israel is extreme in this context.

Zards solution would disappoint everyone and woukd require outside pressure applied.

Trying to cobble togather a state roughly 50/50 in population size thT basically hate each other with armed militias etc isn't a great idea.

ANC by comparison wasn't advocating white genocide, formed 85% of the population and they lived in the same country.

Both sides had reasonably sane leadership.

Short term you have to get the killing to stop. ANC and IRA figured this out.

No your realistic solutions boil down to pick a side.
No, they don't. Forcing Israel to compromise is not "picking a side". It's the same thing you want to do, except you're Sensible Moderating about "both sides" like one isn't an internationally-funded "liberal democracy" and the other is repeatedly designated a terrorist organisation. The "sides" are not equivalent, and therefore I do not treat them as such. If Hamas were recognised as a legitimate non-terrorist government (not that I'm saying that'd be a good thing), I would afford them the same standards I expect of Israel.

You do not blame kidnappers?
Its a horrible tragedy but "Good luck..." is a evil sneer.
Sure - for the kidnapping. I blame trained army professionals shooting unarmed civilians waving a white flag. Hamas are not to blame there. Hence, "good luck".

Sanctions were your idea, so why ask me?
Because you're claiming they'd lead to the dissolution of Israel. It's your claim, c'mon now.

Greater Israel is extreme in this context.

Zards solution would disappoint everyone and woukd require outside pressure applied.

Trying to cobble togather a state roughly 50/50 in population size thT basically hate each other with armed militias etc isn't a great idea.

ANC by comparison wasn't advocating white genocide, formed 85% of the population and they lived in the same country.

Both sides had reasonably sane leadership.

Short term you have to get the killing to stop. ANC and IRA figured this out.
I got a light headache trying to search for any meaning and clues in this post of yours, Zard, what are you trying to say here? What is this ANC and IRA? what is happening here?

The "house" is Palestine, "from the river to the sea" that Palestinians don't want to share. Withdrawing from Gaza, retreating into 1967 borders or into any other borders would still keep Israel "in the house".
"Leaving the house' would require dissolution of Israel. That is fairly straightforward.

The Nazis also made irrelevant remarks in arguments, I am sure.

This mostly serves as a warning that I shouldn't get any Israeli as a roommate; they might start thinking the entire thing is theirs and the only way to enforce that is by murdering me and the landlord and also everyone in vicinity, just so that their living space is safe.

This mostly serves as a warning that I shouldn't get any Israeli as a roommate; they might start thinking the entire thing is theirs and the only way to enforce that is by murdering me and the landlord and also everyone in vicinity, just so that their living space is safe.
In that scenario we can say that you got Israel'ed, and no one deserve that, not even Zard.

gay_Aleks its also true that you shouldn't get a Palestinian as a roommate, they also might start thinking that the entire thing is theirs and the only way to enforce is that is by murdering anyone in the vicinity.
There is a moral equivalence but also a massive disparity in resources so Israel can implement genocidal policies more effectively than Palestine. If Palestine had all the tanks, artillery and airpower they would try to drive the Jews out of Israel/Palestine.

gay_Aleks its also true that you shouldn't get a Palestinian as a roommate, they also might start thinking that the entire thing is theirs and the only way to enforce is that is by murdering anyone in the vicinity.
There is a moral equivalence but also a massive disparity in resources so Israel can implement genocidal policies more effectively than Palestine. If Palestine had all the tanks, artillery and airpower they would try to drive the Jews out of Israel/Palestine.

Therefore, what course of action should be taken? Pre-emptive defensive action? <=== Big Lie

If we're going to go the way of that analogy in that case the Palestinian would be the one already in the room (pre-Nakba) or a roomless waif who was thrown out of his room and is temporarily residing in someone else's (post-Nakba). And in the latter case there are hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in other countries, in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and South America but so far no Palestinian has claimed another country for himself

You recognize the genocide, and after that instead of being against it you, Pig, gaslight the victim "that's because they don't have the military superiority that Israel has, if not they would do the same".

The very reason Herzl choose Palestine is to escape the discrimination in Europe to a place where they are more welcomed, and Palestine fits that definition.

If we're going to go the way of that analogy in that case the Palestinian would be the one already in the room (pre-Nakba) or a roomless waif who was thrown out of his room and is temporarily residing in someone else's (post-Nakba). And in the latter case there are hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in other countries, in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and South America but so far no Palestinian has claimed another country for himself
Not sure in the case of Jordan, though - where afaik palestinians are treated openly as second-class citizens and are ethnically different from the rest despite being (by now) a marginal majority.

Not sure in the case of Jordan, though - where afaik palestinians are treated openly as second-class citizens and are ethnically different from the majority.
I meant they don't claim the countries they live in. Palestinians aren't throwing out Jordanians from Jordan.

(By the way, if I recall correctly, about 60% of Jordan's population is Palestinian)

Aren't those displaced in Lebanon responsible (along with Israel) for turning that southern province of Lebanon into a de-facto Hezbollah state?
While I do identify palestinians as the victims in the palestinian-israeli conflict, they appear to be in less of a positive balance in Lebanon.

Of course Israel was more than happy to displace them there.

Aren't those displaced in Lebanon responsible (along with Israel) for turning that southern province of Lebanon into a de-facto Hezbollah state?
While I do identify palestinians as the victims in the palestinian-israeli conflict, they appear to be in less of a positive balance in Lebanon.

Hail Satan! :devil:

Only for Abraham's least godly sons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom