Has Twitter become better or worse since Musk controlled it?

If Musk ends up controlling Twitter, that would make Twitter:

• better

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • worse

Votes: 71 74.0%

• Total voters
1677368766875.png

This horsehocky is so fudging vile dude

The ceo of twitter is straight doing brazen hate speech on main, just to give an indication of where we’re at now

And just one day after a man in Australia beat a murder charge for assaulting and strangling the life out of a trans woman by invoking a trans panic defense.

I wouldn't quite say the guy beat the charge. He was found guilty of manslaughter which is still a homicide conviction and can carry 25 years in prison. I'm pretty sure the trans hatred basis of the murder can be an aggravating factor in sentencing, but I don't know whether it will be.

It sounds as though the judge didn't find murder based on an often pretty narrow reading of what "intent" means, which happens a lot in Australia with pretty much any killing that's not premeditated. The best way I can think of to illustrate that is that in Canberra, a city of about half a million people where every year maybe about a dozen people are killed by homicide, we had zero murder convictions between 1988 and 2011 because most homicides ended up as a manslaughter conviction based on the person not literally intending to kill.

Or in cases like the murder of Joe Cinque by deliberate injection of a lethal dose of heroin by his girlfriend, mental illness resulted in a manslaughter rather than murder conviction there too.

Last edited:
He wrapped a cord around her neck and pulled until she was dead after assaulting her once he realized she had a penis. Like I get what you’re saying, but I find it hard to believe the lack of intent there

Elon Musk defends racist tirade by Dilbert creator Scott Adams​

Elon Musk accused US media of racism on Sunday, defending racist comments made by Dilbert cartoon creator Scott Adams on YouTube last week.
Twitter's CEO tweeted media that used to be racist against non-whites is now "racist against whites & Asians".
In the video, Mr Adams, who is white, said black Americans were part of a "hate group" and white people should "get the hell away" from them.
Several US outlets dropped the cartoon over the weekend in response.

In the same tweet, Mr Musk continued to allege that "elite colleges & high schools in America" are also racist.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64790657

Elon Musk defends racist tirade by Dilbert creator Scott Adams​

Elon Musk accused US media of racism on Sunday, defending racist comments made by Dilbert cartoon creator Scott Adams on YouTube last week.
Twitter's CEO tweeted media that used to be racist against non-whites is now "racist against whites & Asians".
In the video, Mr Adams, who is white, said black Americans were part of a "hate group" and white people should "get the hell away" from them.
Several US outlets dropped the cartoon over the weekend in response.

In the same tweet, Mr Musk continued to allege that "elite colleges & high schools in America" are also racist.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64790657
Seems to be about a quote by irl Dilbert, that "if, according to this poll, half of black people dislike white people, I think white people should stay ('the hell') away from those (in the poll) black people".

It shouldn't need to be pointed out that claiming that black Americans are part of a hate group is not an acceptable thing to say.

Seems to be about a quote by irl Dilbert, that "if, according to this poll, half of black people dislike white people, I think white people should stay ('the hell') away from those (in the poll) black people".
For anyone wondering, I finally saw where he pulled that from. There was a Rasmussen (so, not exactly reliable) poll that asked if people agreed with the statement "It's OK to be white." 72% agreed in total, with 53% of black respondents agreeing (26% disagreed, 21% "Not sure"). So apparently he took from that "half of black people dislike white people". Just some backstory to how this all came about since I just found out myself.

It's not ok to be black.

Nevermind it wasn't up to you in the first place, or the second.

But it still isn't ok.

It is ok to be white. That's about the only word that works, there. I like how "alright" flows, instead.

But if we're in the land of litanies, oh ok then.

It's not ok to be white. You never had any say in it in the first place, or second. But it's still not ok.

It is ok to be white. That's about the only word that works, there. I like how "alright" flows, instead.

But if we're in the land of litanies, oh ok then.

It's not ok to be white. You never had any say in it in the first place, or second. But it's still not ok.

Again i am just kinda stunned at the degree of cultural illiteracy required to take the phrase at face value

Well, the uneducated trend rasist, I hear.

Top Bottom