Have you ever cheated on a guy or girl?

Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend or boyfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 82 82.0%

• Total voters

Immortal Ace

Prince
This question has spurred up because of my current situation. I have been dating a girl for about 1 and a half years and recently met this pretty little thing in my class the other week. I've been talking to this girl and recently my girl has discovered the situation.

Long story short due to my ability to sweet talk women I have this girl I just met head over heels for me and my current girlfriend is crying on the phone begging me to come back to her and that she'll forgive me.

Me? I have no clue what to do.

What about you, off-topic? Any similar stories or has anyone here ever stayed completely faithful?

I've been completely faithful with everyone I've been with. I Had someone cheat on me though. Feels bad.

No, I haven't.

Long story short due to my ability to sweet talk women I have this girl I just met head over heels for me and my current girlfriend is crying on the phone begging me to come back to her and that she'll forgive me.

Not cool.

lol, yeah. Add in explicit photos and the discovery of a date between said girl and me.

Then you're a jerk.

I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of, but I've never cheated on anybody. If you think the grass is greener, do the right thing and end things with girl A first.

No. I'm not a scumbag.

Advice from someone who self-admittedly doesn't know what he is talking about...:mischief:
If one assumes that "don't put your arm into an industrial meat grinder" is invalid advice from a two-armed man, then perhaps. :rolleyes:

On behalf of all men, everywhere, may I politely request that you kind refrain from trying to make us all look as bad as you?

I did it once (Technically twice because it was with two girls at the same party) but she deserved it.

However, your story isn't cool bro.

Cheating is awesome

I've decided to be completely honest though; I tell the girls I date up front that they're not the only girl I'm seeing

To be in perspective, you need to see a picture of the girl I met. I dare anyone to say 'no' to that.
This, I think, is where we can establish that you're ready for an adult relationship; you're seemingly incapable of understanding that this doesn't have to do with how this other girl looks, but how you went and betrayed the trust of your present girlfriend (who you obviously were not sufficiently attracted to if you go off chasing other women) and then try to get her back when you get caught.

What reason does your girlfriend have to trust you again? What reason does she have to stay in a relationship with you if she can be pushed aside anytime you see something you want? None and none. Hope she breaks up with you.

Next!

Cheating is awesome

I've decided to be completely honest though; I tell the girls I date up front that they're not the only girl I'm seeing
It's not cheating to have a consensual, non-monogamous relationship. The date you stop being up-front and honest though, that's when you start cheating and start to look like our above friend here.

You live in a town called Kissimmee, so of course the women are going to be easy. You have to be especially careful about how you present yourself.

I have once, it ended with both girls deleting me from Facebook, ignoring me for the rest of the year, and getting all their friends to :):):):):) about me.

So I advise not doing it. :lol:

This, I think, is where we can establish that you're ready for an adult relationship; you're seemingly incapable of understanding that this doesn't have to do with how this other girl looks, but how you went and betrayed the trust of your present girlfriend (who you obviously were not sufficiently attracted to if you go off chasing other women) and then try to get her back when you get caught.

What reason does your girlfriend have to trust you again? What reason does she have to stay in a relationship with you if she can be pushed aside anytime you see something you want? None and none. Hope she breaks up with you.

Next!

It's not cheating to have a consensual, non-monogamous relationship. The date you stop being up-front and honest though, that's when you start cheating and start to look like our above friend here.

I'm not begging for her back; I can get her back anytime I want. She's begging me. And my current GF is very attractive but I like to experience...different flavors after a while. I'm honestly surprised I haven't strayed from her before 1 and a half years hit.

You live in a town called Kissimmee, so of course the women are going to be easy. You have to be especially careful about how you present yourself.

Outskirts of Orlando. Actually, I think Kissimmee is considered part of the Orlando Metropolitan Area.

I did when I was a little kid in school. Then I grew up and became an adult.

In my bachelor days if I truly wanted to date other people then I'd break up with the one I was dating with first. Much less heartbreak and much less anger and drama. More importantly I wouldn't try to sweet talk or get with anyone else. If someone asked me out then I'd tell them I was currently with someone and they'd say cool and move on. Pretty easy if you ask me.

Why so many people (just about everyone these days) like to live the cheating lifestyle is beyond me.

This question has spurred up because of my current situation. I have been dating a girl for about 1 and a half years and recently met this pretty little thing in my class the other week. I've been talking to this girl and recently my girl has discovered the situation.

Me? I have no clue what to do.

I'd say breakup with your current girlfriend because you sound like the kind of guy who'll just keep hurting her over and over again every time a "pretty little thing" comes along. IMO it would be better for her if she wasn't with you.

After that you should stay away from serious relationships until you're mature enough to handle them.

And more importantly stop being a sweet talking manipulative liar.

Oh I know this.

Maybe I wasn't clear; I've cheated in the past, and the actually act of cheating was awesome. Mostly because girls love cheating. Whether they're doing the cheating, you are, or both of you. Nothing quite turns a girl on like the idea of doing something very, very bad.

Obviously it sucks afterwords, if the boyfriend/girlfriend finds out.

I'd say breakup with your current girlfriend because you sound like the kind of guy who'll just keep hurting her over and over again every time a "sweet little thing" comes along. IMO it would be better for her if she wasn't with you.

After that you should stay away from serious relationships until you're mature enough to handle them.

And more importantly stop being a sweet talking manipulative liar.

So its up to him to do whats best for her?

She is capable of making her own decisions. If she wants to be with him who is he to tell her different?

Also I don't quite see where he is lying. If he is honest with his current girlfriend about the situation then he is not lying. And so far it looks like he hasn't actually done anything wrong, just contemplated it.

Top Bottom