How excited are you for BNW release?

How excited are you?

• Meh. I'd rather they started work on Civ VI and bring back stacking.

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Kinda looking forward to it, but not crazy.

Votes: 41 14.9%
  • Can't wait!

Votes: 126 45.7%
  • Put my in cryo already until July 9/13!!!

Votes: 105 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very. Even my initial skepticism about V getting bloated with poorly implemented features (like BtS) has waned a lot as the game mechanics have been revealed.

I can't wait to play Pedro.

I'm not certain that my perspective is represented in the poll.

I can't wait for the final reveal of V&S for the art, leaderscreen, and finalized details.

I can wait 3 more weeks to play it. I've got other things to do in the meanwhile. I don't even know if I have time to finish the last game of G&K that I want to play before BNW comes out.

Oh yeah, I have a G&K game to finish too. Three weeks should be enough though!

How excited are you for BNW release?"

I feel like somebody lost in the desert who sees a oasis on the horizon...

Well...you get the gist.

please, everyone that selected "Cant wait" knows that they really wanted to select "Cryo"! They just didn't want to seem to "nerdy" :lol:

Chris, please! With Cryo I would miss all the cool reveals (like the "reveal" of Venice and Shoshone) of the final three weeks!

Waiting for news on battle AI. Unless i`m happy with new improvements im not going to buy this until steam sale.

Chris, please! With Cryo I would miss all the cool reveals (like the "reveal" of Venice and Shoshone) of the final three weeks!

:D I think Firaxis is going for an achievement right now, they will release BNW 2 weeks early so they can earn the achievement "Nobody expects the Venetian Inquisition" :lol:

My expectations are the same as with every other release, I would likely enjoy it for what it is. Civ5 is already an awesome so anything more is just gravy. Much more interested in post-release strategies than pre-release hype and speculations.

I am more excited for this than for any other game release EVER. Civilization game releases are boring. Expansions are fun. Although I am putting together a PC and want to get it done before BNW, so I can run it, because my trashy laptop is crashing.

I wonder if it will finally bet "better" than BTS ( quotes because I know it's always up for debate. )

I'm so anxious for BNW that I haven't been able to finish a single game of GnK. Every time I play it my mind just jumps to how awesome it would be with the new features in BNW.

I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks. I think I prefer that over cryo :)

You mean you won't spend half your vacation thinking about BNW? :crazyeye:

Eagle, if I could, I would. But the ship has sailed on the poll.

I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks. I think I prefer that over cryo :)

And I've got school. I can't afford cryo, academically. (And economically, as it so happens. :lol:)

In three weeks, we'll all be three weeks closer to death.

I eagerly anticipate the release, and will be very excited to play it when the day comes, but I choose not to be in a rush to get there. :mischief:

Top Bottom