How is your EU3 Game going?

:lol: I didn't notice that. Alright, I admit it's pretty much standard EU III fare, you can carry on. At least there isn't anything like the shudder-inducing Norwegian Crete as of my last Italian game...

Or Algerian Hamburg in my current game. Too bad I didn't think to take a pic of that.

They will probably go against Poland, meaning I get to own out all those little OPMs and Aragon.
EDIT: I forgot to mention Burgundy's been looking south and Muscovy wants to become russia real bad.
Ottomans control land in Arabia, while losing in Anatolia.
Switzerland's gone crazy.
There's TWO popes.

I've just started a Grand campaign as the Ming without any lucky nations, but difficulty on easy (my first game in a while). So far I regularly clean the Golden Horde's clock and am married and allied with the Manchus. Unfortunately the bureaucrats are in charge, so no massive build-ups.

Mostly just playing to become an early economic juggernaut, and prestigious at that. My first government ideal was to go for increased prestige from land war (on account a frequent wars with the Horde).

Italy game I took screenshots on ~1780. Since then I forced Burgundy to crumble, but I updated my game to 4.1b (finally) and forgot to take a screenshot.

Spoiler :

And the whole world, including an AI formed Germany:

Spoiler :

And you guys may find this one humorous:

Spoiler :

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Coke-addicted surrender monkeys! /bad joke

My Ming Dyansty game is progressing. Mostly flitting between #2 and #4 thanks to having a +3% prestige advisor and having built the forbidden city (totaly of +8% prestige per year). And money was not a problem either. Mostly allied and expanded influence to Korea, Manchus, and Delhi (which took over the Golden Horde lands, bu then partly disintegrated).

Played some useless politics in SE asia and only got some silly wars to gain some silk and prestige from.

The main problem is still the toss-up between the Temple faction and the Bureaucratic faction, since not colonizing is a waste, and the two are nearly as restrictive to have to live under. And also being a celestial empire means a crappy emperor sits on the throne for life, even as his more capable heir just gets older.

I'm also getting the hang of posting auxillary force in territories around battles to make battles more decisive, at least when they occur on the outer boundaries of the empire.

I like a challenge. Anyone know how to map a picture smaller on photobucket?

or American gold rush. Defeated France and Castille as Navarra.

Muscovy<Russia

Nice navarra game! I'd like to try colonizing America as OPM's like the Knights or Sardinia.

I don't know about photobucket, but imageshack offers to choose size of the image before uploading. I use gimp Myself.

My Sweden -> Scandinavia game. I don't like Scandinavian flag tho :/

PU with Croatia (volunteer) an France (after forging documents).
Notable Vassals: Prussia (for some reason, my pic editing skills failed, but prussia is my vassal. Norway resurrected as OPM in Orkneys (spl?) and agreed to become my vassal.
Marocco is christian, after I "finalized" some deals with Portugal, but refuses to become my vassal.
And Aragon got taken over by a pretender just few days after this pic was taken and our PU ended.

Austria is in PU with Bohemia and is quite a large monster.

My inflation is around 9.5%, Surprisingly, Lithuania has more than 35% inflation. I've only colonized carribean Isles, everything else has been taken via conquests. Mainly because I can't get casus Belli on isles later in game. I don't even have quest for new world yet.

Aydin in charge, problem Ottomans? :3

1460s in my Russia game.

LoL, ottomans got pwned by Aydin? they suck!
i wish it was Byzantium...if they defeat the Ottos they can manage to get really strong, and what's better than Roman-Russian alliance?

Spoiler :
Italy game I took screenshots on ~1780. Since then I forced Burgundy to crumble, but I updated my game to 4.1b (finally) and forgot to take a screenshot.

Spoiler :

And the whole world, including an AI formed Germany:

Spoiler :

And you guys may find this one humorous:

Spoiler :

AWESOME!!! :D AI formed Germany whiout your help? Quick! ally with them and help them conquer the cores!
don't forget to save, this is gold! you need this save both to show to ppl in Paradox and maybe reload as Germany or something like that

Spoiler :
I like a challenge. Anyone know how to map a picture smaller on photobucket?

or American gold rush. Defeated France and Castille as Navarra.

Muscovy<Russia

:goodjob: Byzantium and Muscovy are always fun to play! and that Navarra is massive! what about taking Iberia?

Spoiler :
Nice navarra game! I'd like to try colonizing America as OPM's like the Knights or Sardinia.

I don't know about photobucket, but imageshack offers to choose size of the image before uploading. I use gimp Myself.

My Sweden -> Scandinavia game. I don't like Scandinavian flag tho :/

PU with Croatia (volunteer) an France (after forging documents).
Notable Vassals: Prussia (for some reason, my pic editing skills failed, but prussia is my vassal. Norway resurrected as OPM in Orkneys (spl?) and agreed to become my vassal.
Marocco is christian, after I "finalized" some deals with Portugal, but refuses to become my vassal.
And Aragon got taken over by a pretender just few days after this pic was taken and our PU ended.

Austria is in PU with Bohemia and is quite a large monster.

My inflation is around 9.5%, Surprisingly, Lithuania has more than 35% inflation. I've only colonized carribean Isles, everything else has been taken via conquests. Mainly because I can't get casus Belli on isles later in game. I don't even have quest for new world yet.

well done, very nice empire you have here, and i approve of that Austria, it almost never gets Bohemia in a PU :(
but you're huge, you can take that inflation to 0 easily, there's almost never any need to mint. i never played with Sweden so i cannot say they don't need, however some countries like Byzantium also don't need to mint.

I can probably grab Iberia if I want it but I'm trying to paint the americas gold.

The Most Serene Republic of Venice controlling the Mediterranean:

I directly control the Northern part and SE corner of the Italian peninsula, Dalmatia, most of the Southern Balkans, part of Turkey (Although Kaffa is controlled by Trebizond, not me), Thrace, 5 North African provinces, Corsica, Gilbratar and Madeira. Vassals are Baden, Württemberg, Genoa, Morocco, Naxos, Naples and Corfu.

The only powers in the Mediterranean that can defeat me in a war by now are Austria and Hungary, largely due to the fact that I have the largest navy in the Mediterranean.

That's it, I'm going to make a decision to form Baden-Würtemmberg.
(And a Berlin Province, must have a Berlin Province...)
I've stopped on my Italy game, I cannot DoW someone without Castille/Milan/Byzantium/Austria declaring me to be fish bait.

Top Bottom