If You Was President Of The United States What Would You Do

Ahovking

Cyber Nations
You are now the new President Of The United States of America :hatsoff:

You have just been elected in a landslide and now your the 45th President Of The United States what would you do now? at the current situation the The United States of America has a debt problem, you have mexicans crossing the borders at a record high numbers and unemployment is at an all time high what would you do.....

Mr/miss President :goodjob:

I would make sure Australia is official recognized as "having potential".

We don't have the debt problem most people think we have. Not in the short run anyways. Spend a trillion on infrastructure, science, and education and force the unemployment rate down. Worry about trivia like the deficit later.

Close tax loopholes and do what Cutlass said. Once the economy has slowly gotten back on it's own legs, start closing down more of the infrastructure jobs and hope that the increased amount of spending money most people have will be spent and taken in through sales tax.

Probably start subsidizing industry jobs but I probably need to look into that more before suggesting it.

Use the Illuminati conspiracy that brought me to power to overthrow the government and establish myself as Emperor of Terra, all the while laughing maniacaly to Soviet patriotic songs.

I would wonder if standards were slipping that a Canadian was able to be elected the U.S. president.

And make youknowwho the VP. So when I get kicked out because of being ineligible he becomes president!

I would make sure Australia is official recognized as "having potential".

i dont think Australia could hold a title like that we only have a pop of 22mil, so im sure if you did that u would be laugh at.:lol:

Invite Israeli and Palestinian representatives to a public three-way meeting, where I can publicly laugh at both of them.

I'd go all Julius Caesar, then invade Mexico, claim it as an American territory, then do the same to Canada both in a total one day blitzkrieg. NATO and the UN and everyone else wouldn't dare touch us do to my massive secret military I constructed. I'm serious here. This totally solves all problems of illegal immigration from Mexico, and Canada was just a show of force.

Authorize a $4 trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill that would improve the grade of the nations infrastructure from it's current D status to a B over 2 years, then keep spending at normal levels to avoid the grade from ever dropping below C again.

Also I would double or even triple the current tax rate on all people making over $500,000.

I would probably split up the higher tax bracket just to make sure someone making 200k isn't being lumped in with a guy making $45 million.

Top Bottom