Is imitation inherently positive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
You can just as easily imitate someone doing a bad deed, see that it was enjoyable for them, and therefor imitate it, knowing nevertheless that it was a bad thing.
Therefor, the positives and negatives cancel each other out, making imitation inherently uninherent.

if i see a monkey hitting another with a stick and proceed to hit a monkey with a stick is that positive?

Not enough information. Please supply political affliations of said monkeys.

Also, post pics of stick.

if i see a monkey hitting another with a stick and proceed to hit a monkey with a stick is that positive?
if i see a monkey giving another a banana and proceed to give a monkey a banana is that negative?

if i see a monkey giving another a banana and proceed to give a monkey a banana is that negative?

Giving is positive regardless of whether imitation is involved our not.the fact that you were imitating good behavior doesn't gain any inherent positive-ness from the fact that imitation was involved.

Giving is positive regardless of whether imitation is involved our not.the fact that you were imitating good behavior doesn't gain any inherent positive-ness from the fact that imitation was involved.
And beatings are negative regardless of whether they're in imitations of someone else. What's your point? Mine is that there is nothing inherent about imitation. Sometimes it leads to good being done, sometimes to bad, sometimes nothing.

Is imitation inherently positive?

*Such an obvious question now that I think about it. Yes imitiation is positive, the more the merrier. Thanks.

Top Bottom