ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

yup yes (edit 2: you may want to edit your story to indicate that the dead soldiers ARE NOT returned home)

edit: what about it was surprising? that he didn't realease your people's bodies? the reaction of your soldiers? both?

wait, he didn't release the bodies? Hmm... <starts plotting>

ummm... how could you have possibly missed that? thats why your forces were so angry.

I read the update at midnight and never reread it. Better do that now before I do something unbelievably stupid

Yeah, there's some pretty important stuff in there fore you this time. :p

I usually skim it to get the main events, then read each one carefully. Twice if it applies to me. I still almost missed a pretty big development for me this time...

To The Last Hippus:
He nations of the Palitanate and Kraz-Ke-Mekan have decided that the Magic Banner will become property of the Palintanate, and the magic Armour and Falcon will become property of the Kraz-Ke-Mecka.
-Grand-Engineer Mechzha dhes-Chreska-Phavia

To the Nations of Barsaive:
We are saddened by the loss of life in the East, and hope that peace may be restored. War can only lead to loss, never gain. We hope that the leaders of the warring nations can understand this, and hope they understand the pain that only those who have lost that which they love feel. Remember that it is not the rulers of a nation that suffer, but the families of those who are ordered to die.

We are also upset by the Dark Magics being used in this war. Death is natural, but this Necrothuergic magic is a perversion of the natural order. It is also a tool, but like a damaged saw or hammer, will always wound its users.
- Grand-Engineer Mechzha dhes-Chreska-Phavia

OKay, the banner gives +1 culture and +1 martial (partially because its magical, but partially because of what it represents).

The armor provides +1 power to its wearer.

The bird lets you get free intel on any hex within 7 hexes of your leader... it also sees resources... which could be useful...

I'll get these orders in on time, I think, but then holidays are starting from this weekend and on...

I do not assume you're going to put this in hiatus like EkoNES III is currently? If I'm right, you might want to NPC me for most of July - I'll only have internet access like one week total in the entire month.

orders due today.

DE: No- no hiatus.... good way for me to lose motivation.... and we don't want that.

Just give me broad stroke orders for the next few turns. there is another player that is doing that too... so its okay.

I think certain players should learn to respect when something is said to them OOC.

Can the Bird expore only 1 tile per turn?

Orders sent.

vrutchen- i had some difficulties with your orders. you can't build the thing you wanted to build- you need more culture and government tech.

Hangovers... Yeah. I got nothing :confused: Sorry :blush:

Does that mean i shouldn't expect any orders? You are overdue.

There must be much more then peace and a sharing of thrones between us for reconcilation to begin. Let us not forget that you allowed Rasmus Svigard to horribly twist and corrrupt one of the major seeds of Succellus' rebirth, the maple seed i presented to you. Now, what was supposed to be the tree of Succellus's rebirth, the great Yggdresil has been corrupted into some horrible death magic parody of its former being. No, we cannot share anything with the likes of the Riaï, especially when you refuse to turn from your corrupted dark path.

We offer you peace only. Our ideologies can never be reconciled. We will never ever ever be "one and the same" for as long as your ways lie along such dark and twisted paths.

Diamondeye,

Have i missed any response to this? Can i assume you do not want to formerly sign peace/recognize territorial borders?

Can the Bird expore only 1 tile per turn?

He can be given only one task per turn. And it can't be in bird form for too too long (a month or two). You could have him track a target, scout a city, look for something, or scout a tile. the one tile limitation is sort of a guideline...

Top Bottom