• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

I did forget a few things:

Add to news quickly:

----Strangers appear in many cities, quietly seeking knowledge from before the scourge----

also- i edited the tabba ghut visit to the white elves' isle somewhat.

I somehow lost the majority of the second part of the update. If anyone has it in their 'history cache' can they please 'edit' it and copy and paste it to me so they can get all the code and send it to me so i can repost it. I am not sure what happened. I must have screwed up the edit somehow.

I normally keep an offline copy but i didn't today.... i am going to be kicking myself if this can't be fixed.

I looked through my 'history cache' and don't have it... what the hell....?

well, half the update seems to be well and truly gone. If charles li, ekolite or thomas (or others) can find it in their history cache, just post it for me. Otherwise its gone for good.

Anyone:
If you are getting e-mail updates from the website to tell you that something was posted, do you have one from when i posted the second half of the update? If you hit the embedded links in your e-mails does it open old versions of page 43 that shows the update text? Oh please do!

tisn't in mine, but I managed to read it first

well, half the update seems to be well and truly gone. If charles li, ekolite or thomas (or others) can find it in their history cache, just post it for me. Otherwise its gone for good.

Anyone:
If you are getting e-mail updates from the website to tell you that something was posted, do you have one from when i posted the second half of the update? If you hit the embedded links in your e-mails does it open old versions of page 43 that shows the update text? Oh please do!

Unfortunatly, I don't... I read the update after the disappearance. sorry :(

good luck getting it back! (and I have to say, following this is almost as interesting as playing... damn work)

well, looks like i need to do a new update... probably later in the week... i need to get over my frustration first.

Did you try to ask Thunderfall to see if he's got some cache somewhere on the server or stats of someone who could have viewed it?

Could someone post some type of mini update so those of us that missed at least know what happened?

To be honest Immac a short summary of events would probably be fine. It's not your fault and we all know how frustrating it is to have to do something again after you've lost it.

I would really like for people to just post what they remembered... that would be an interesting experiment. You don't have to, but it would be interesting...

i'll try to do a proper update eventually... but maybe later tonight or tomorrow i'll try to post a summary.

stuff I remember clearly: Death cult continues in achat, ul'dar. Sharad fires the courtesans (I didn't realize that the sycophants were quite that). Festival not as successful as normal due to lack of funds, +1 research to Culture+Governance, -.5 food/gold for galley (tabba ghut). Karkush opens kaer and learns what happens (horror infiltration), they get 13g of silver/gold/mithril and 3 bars of orchalcum. White elves reject Utilican envoys frostily. Queen of the Scions openly tries to reject merchants (not so sure what happened)

yeah, it was in the news quickly part. I noticed it last update too but wasn't sure what it was. It might be my peoples little shadow religion spreading but that isn't closely related to death... Seems like a death cult would be very unpopular among my people after the 'incident' down south.
edit: apparently last update it was just me and the pilsetans, and this turn I remember it being them, me, and you. Its spreading like a plague! The fire-dwarves are infiltrating our society, seeking to destroy us from the inside out!
edit^2: will we get stats before the mini-update?

No- kyzarc as i'll need to roll dice on the update again.

Top Bottom