Imperium Offtopicum IX

Tani Coyote

Son of Huehuecoyotl
A small project since MTC seems to have died off and I promised I'd multitask. For once, I am streamlining the game.

Basic rules are well known. Be respectful, don't violate forum rules, and remember that the God Mobian (GM) is supreme. Failure to follow these rules can result in suspension and eventually banning. I'm a nice guy though so don't worry!

==Starting Out==

Pick 25 territories. Every 5 territories you own gives you another attack each turn. Attacks are used to conquer both occupied and neutral territory.

Expansion is simply a matter of having your army attack a neutral territory. You can expand anywhere, though anywhere not on your home continent incurs the distance penalty - you can only claim five provinces overseas in a single turn. There are no naval or air wing units.

==Battle==

Quite simply when two nations claim the same province or attack eachother, a battle ensues. An RNG from 1 to 6 determines the outcome, with the defender always winning ties RISK-style.

Every unused move each turn (your moves is provinces / 5) will increase your defense by +1 for 5 battles.

That's all.

==Other Stuff==

There are no NPCs at gamestart though they can be created from inactive nations or carved from conquered territory.

Roleplay will be rewarded with goodies, such as better luck in combat, over disputed territories, or extra territory. There is also the ultimate reward: it keeps players interested.

As for where the game goes? Well, you decide that. Unite the world through war or diplomacy, the choice is yours.

Spoiler :

Let the games begin.

==

Most recent update:

http://imperiumofftopicum.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=iotix&thread=18&post=936

Greater Cascadian Empire​

Government: Junta

Spoiler :

Pink Rainbow Unicornica

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Republic of Coruscant
Spoiler :

Government: Federal Republic
Currency: Republic Mark
Capital: New Port City (modern Tokyo)
Head of State: Chancellor Hanna Antilles
History: After an unknown event the locals call the Cataclysm. The Republic from the colony of Ganamyde decided to return to Earth. Seeing that much of the East Coast has been contested or in the process of being contested. The Republic sought to raise the old nation of Japan from it's ashes.

Claims:

The Most Interesting Nation in the Worldistan.

Persian Empire

Denmarji Horde

Yeah, I made an abomination of a flag. What of it?

Spoiler Tanny's eyes only :
You make one joke about how I stick for only a few turns and I will stick only for a few turns. You understand? :p

Camelot

Government: Feudal Monarchy
Currency: Pounds
Leader: King Arthur
Capital: London
History:

"As the last meeting of the full Round Table, I declare the joust to begin"! Arthur's words echoed into the night, as the festive tournament was about to begin. Tomorrow marked the day Sir Galahad the Pure goes off to find the Holy Grail. In order to send him off in the best way possible. This would be the games to last the the lifetime.

Even Sir Robin the Not-so-brave was invited to come, and a merry feat was held with all 150 knights. There, the vision of the Holy Grail filled the eyes of all the feasters. It shone vibrantly, and all the knights were mesmerized. However, it shone brighter, and brighter, and bright, to the point none of the knights could see anything but a bright white light. A SWOOSH was heard, and the knights fell from the seats

After what seemed like only five minutes, the light vanished. The knights opened their eyes and saw the the world around them has changed. Camelot was the same, but in the distance, a huge mountain chain could be seen. Mountains, in Britain. They were also unlike any other rocks Arthur or the knights have seen, tall and narrow, almost as if they were scraping the sky in anger. "Quickly, knights, we must investigate", beamed Arthur, and they rode towards to it... (To be continued)

Attachments

• Camelot.png
    Camelot.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 158
Edited in claims+fixed name.

The Incorporated States of New Kinichikia​

Link

Capital: Nou Fortăreaţă Oraş
Currency: KinDit
Monetary Policy: Monetarism
Fiscal Policy: Minimal Regulation
Trade Policy: Slightly Protectionist
Social Policy: Traditional
Dominant Religion: Roman Catholicism
National Animal: Bearded Thylacine
Leader: 'Leader'

Camelot is in Cornwall

Wiki said:
Camelot first appeared in 12th-century French romances and eventually came to be described as the fantastic capital of Arthur's realm and a symbol of the Arthurian world. The stories locate it somewhere in Britain and sometimes associate it with real cities, though more usually its precise location is not revealed. Most scholars regard it as being entirely fictional, its geography being perfect for romance writers; Arthurian scholar Norris J. Lacy commented that "Camelot, located no where in particular, can be anywhere".[1] Nevertheless arguments about the location of the "real Camelot" have occurred since the 15th century and continue to rage today in popular works and for tourism purposes.

Try again

Old-Skool IOT?! SWEETNESS!!

So, at first I was gonna do a "FYROM Conspiracy" country, but I see Kinich has Hellas covered.

So then I thought I'd be a lazy ass and just do Russia.

Then I remembered what I'd planned for in the event of another "simple" IOT.

*ahem*

He was a tall man, with slick black hair and a chiselled face one might describe as ruggedly handsome. His meritorious service on the front lines was frequently overlooked, now that he was personal adjutant to the Leader. It was a position of immense trust, certainly, but it often felt like a thankless task, delivering him news that, regardless of whether it was good or ill, inevitably triggered the Leader's chronic tantrums.

He opened the thick steel door and stepped into the office. The Leader was finishing a conversation with the physician, a full, grey-haired man. He always walked in at the tail-end of the discussion; they always seemed to upset the man immensely. He began to suspect that the regularity of the scenario was no coincidence; that like so much else in their world, they continually acted out variations on a common theme.

The physician, face trembling, clicked his heels and stepped out of the room as if wounded; the door shut softly behind him. The man stepped forward, taking a breath; no matter how familiar he was with the routine, he always approached these reports with trepidation.

"We managed to secure a starting zone in Prussia," he began, "But we are literally right next door to another country."

The Leader shook his head, visibly vexed. "I thought I'd specified we should start in
open land." He thrust his hand forward. "A peaceful beginning!" The man straightened his posture a little as the Leader's voice quickly turned aggressive. "Instead we're butting heads on Day One!" he barked, jabbing a finger downward. As he continued, he made short circular motions with his right hand as it stretched further and further over the desk. "That idiot's trying to get us killed before this game's even begun! God damn it!" he exclaimed, throwing a short punch at the air.

He pointed sharply to his adjutant: "Bring me Fegelein!" he shouted. "FEGELEIN!!" Hitler repeated, banging on the desk for emphasis as he rose to his feet; "FEGELEIN!! FEGELEIN!!"

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The Downfall Gang

Having suffered defamation at the hands of the Internet for long enough, Hitler seeks to reclaim his reputation by force. But between the Master of Antics Hermann Fegelein, who seeks to thwart him at every turn, and the seemingly-inescapable cloud of bad luck that hangs over the rest of Adolf's officers, the real adventure will be seeing if the fledgling state can keep from tearing itself apart long enough to look to the outside world.

Top Bottom