In Which We Discuss Avatars and Custom User Titles IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I had that Lupin Avatar since like 2013. Maybe the new show will make me change back. Got on my Magi kick back in 2014 and I've never looked back.

Lupin and Aladdin have such infectious smiles. Thinking about changing the user title but have no idea what I'd change it to. It's a quote from Colbert.

Stop changing perfect avatars and titles because you get bored with them! They become you!

Anti is Grant and Owen is Azula. Forever. As for meself, Mads Mikkelsen is not a bad person to be.

Honestly I'm glad you don't have that avatar with the bear or whatever it was anymore.

This is the same avatar that I first set six years ago, but no one ever comments that I'm clearly an Elder Scrolls dremora.

Honestly I'm glad you don't have that avatar with the bear or whatever it was anymore.

Hrm? I don't remember that at all, but I'm almost certainly set with Mikkelsen.

This is the same avatar that I first set six years ago, but no one ever comments that I'm clearly an Elder Scrolls dremora.

What the heck is Elder Scrolls?

You don't know what the The Elder Scrolls fantasy open-world CRPG series is? Coming from someone on a video game forum, I'd have to say that I don't believe you.

You don't know what the The Elder Scrolls fantasy open-world CRPG series is? Coming from someone on a video game forum, I'd have to say that I don't believe you.

I'm afraid I don't know what a CRPG series is, either. :king:

Yes, that was it.

I somehow remember you having it for quite some time, but my memory probably don't serve me well in that regard.

EDIT: that's quite the website...

Stop changing perfect avatars and titles because you get bored with them! They become you!

Anti is Grant and Owen is Azula. Forever. As for meself, Mads Mikkelsen is not a bad person to be.

Naw. Mildred Davis becomes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom