In Which We Discuss Avatars and Custom User Titles IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people are going to switch to christmas themes I present to you Lohrenswald (m-l)

Communism has been openly all about Christmas all the time actually. I mean, what do you see atop of the towers, eh? Isn't it the same Xmas tree you use for your userpic background?

Spoiler :
Ah, then Santa's workshop/gulag isn't in the north pole but a in Siberia. And the elves are really just starving Ukrainians. Furthermore I guess Rudolph the reindeer just grew up around Chernobyl.. :)

I kind of felt meh about the game, but admittedly my shmup tolerance ain't so high and I kind of expected a bit too much on the humour side I think. Ending was touching and sad though.

I think it was a great entry in the offbeat, post-modern, deeper meta-theme RPG genre, and a worthy successor to games like Earthbound and Mother 3.

Because the Middle Ages were a time of peaceful contemplation

Nothing like lobotomy to help one see things more clearly. :lol:

"Man, I have a splitting headache right now."

He's got a sharp wit.

I want to give a shout out to BvBPL's new avatar, which is seriously crescent fresh.

Also I changded avatar again

am I like an imbicile or whatever for being almost the only person who brings this thread up anymore

I liked the other one better. Looks more like Norwegians are supposed to be: blue-eyed blondes.

I liked the other one better. Looks more like Norwegians are supposed to be: blue-eyed blondes.

hm

I think my eyes are grey, actually

anyway I'll change back some day (as evident by the fact I've done so many times already)

Also I changded avatar again

am I like an imbicile or whatever for being almost the only person who brings this thread up anymore

I mean I would but I don't change my avatar often enough. Even forgot to do Christmas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom