Iron and Blood: Redux - Game Thread

Do not press a desperate foe too hard.

OK, will do. Should have thought of that myself. :)

Yea, just thought it would be easier to read and also to keep the thread uncluttered. :)

Still no orders from the following nations:

German Reich
Sultanate of Jakarta
British Empire
Kenya (Dropping, will be eliminated)
Brotherhood of Iron
Byzantine Empire (requested NPC)
Empire of the Caribbean Sun (Dropping, Will be Eliminated)
New Caladonia (Dropping)
Alaska (NPC'd)
Italian Federation (will be Eliminated)

I'll give you until tomorrow morning to get me orders, otherwise you'll miss out, or worse be eliminated from the game.

Update will be tomorrow.

Brotherhood of Iron
Max industry in New England

All into Stability

I really, really, hate to do this, but I just don’t have the time I need to do justice to hosting this game. Home and work life have both gotten busier since the game started and I can’t keep up the already lackluster pace of weekly updates.

Because of this I am closing the game. My apologies to those who were really into it.

:( I know how much time it takes to host this kinda thing.
Thanks for the work you put into it though.

Aww. Now I can't complain about people doing stupid things! :(

I really, really, hate to do this, but I just don’t have the time I need to do justice to hosting this game. Home and work life have both gotten busier since the game started and I can’t keep up the already lackluster pace of weekly updates.

Because of this I am closing the game. My apologies to those who were really into it.
Fair Call.

I probably host IB2 in a couple months time, once we fix the issues we had.

Now that the Game has now closed, we can reveal our 'secret' Alliance.

The T.E.A.M. - The Eurasian Alliance of Monarchies

- Russia (KiwiTT)
- Germany (NedimNapoleon)
- Byzantium/Turkey (SouthernKing)
- Borijini/Mongolia (General olaf)

Sonereal suspected it of course
Note, the group was founded merely one day after sign-ups began. The three original members all signed up October 31st with General Olaf joining the alliance at a later date. The three (later four) nations are Mongolia, Byzantine, Russia, and Germany. Looking at the map, the four would all have a vested interest in an alliance.
How many others ?!?!

This was a realy great game.

Thanks for trying to host this BSmith. This was quite a large undertaking and unfortunately life always seems to get really busy an bad times for these games.:)

I was about to annex Italy too.

If RC hadn't left, I probably would have attempted to topple Britain and gain transfer it to him.

Prospo had missed several orders, so Britain was going to dissolve soon anyway, making that a viable (and easy) strategy.

I was considering asking if I could take over Germany. :D

Soory to see this end. I understand your reasons though Smith. Thx for doing it as long as you could. :)

Top Bottom