Is Elon Musk a fraud?

Is Elon Musk a fraud?

• Yes, he is a fraud

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • No, he isn't a fraud

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
The hyperloop wasn't Musk's idea in the first place, but something considered already many many decades ago and ruled out due to cost/safety/viability. And if he indeed said in so many words that it was a scam to derail (@Arakhor ;) ) plans for high-speed conventional trains, that too makes him a target for even more trials to come.
Another funny part of Musk's hyperloop saga is that he faked his patent, which I read isn't even scientifically correct in basic information. He never refers to it anymore, of course.

As for his taxi service in a ridiculously small tunnel with speed slower even than walking outside to the destination, it is really beyond contempt.

😂🎯

1675978906765.png

1675978957484.png

1675979011098.png

He also has capped the number of tweets and retweets one can make in a day. :lol:

I only have Twitter to get Ukraine combat footage, and when Elon took over I started getting Elon, and Right wing news tweets
Which turned up because all these Ukrainians suddenly decided to follow Elon for some mysterious reason. I Immediately blocked all that Rubbish from appearing

Guessing someone at Twitter had boosted Elons views using this underhanded method

Last edited:
Musk Donates $1.9 Billion of Tesla Stock
BY REBECCA ELLIOTT

Elon Musk donated roughly $1.9 billion of Tesla Inc. stock to charity last year, according to a regulatory filing made Tuesday. Mr. Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, reported having donated roughly 11.6 million shares last year, fewer than he donated in 2021, adjusted for the 3-for-1 split in the company’s shares that took effect in 2022.

The securities filing doesn’t name any recipient for the donations. Mr. Musk’s charitable donations in 2021 were valued at the time at $5.7 billion. Tesla didn’t respond to a request for comment on what charity or charities received the shares. Mr. Musk, who now owns around 13% of Tesla, also sold roughly $23 billion of his holdings in the car company throughout 2022, at least in part to support Twitter Inc. The billionaire bought the social- media company last fall in a deal valued at $44 billion. He signaled late last year that he wouldn’t sell any additional Tesla stock for a minimum of 18 months to 24 months.

Tesla’s stock fell 65% last year, its worst annual performance on record, erasing around $675 billion in market valuation. The rout meant Mr. Musk ceded the unofficial title as world’s richest person to French billionaire
Bernard Arnault in December.

The Internal Revenue Service values stock gifts based on the average of a stock’s high and low on the day of a reported transaction. Tesla shares have recovered some of their 2022 losses. The stock is up roughly 70% this year, and it closed up 7.5% at $209.25 in Tuesday trading.

While I have no reason not to think he put this toward very virtuous things, I have every reason to think think this is a donation to help global fascists in need.

While I have no reason not to think he put this toward very virtuous things, I have every reason to think think this is a donation to help global fascists in need.

It's undoubtedly for tax reasons.

Undoubtedly.

Still, gotta pick your charity.

In the scope of a galaxy he is smaller than a grain of sand.

Yet Elon Beeblebrox knows he's the most important thing in it.

So starchy.

What is Musk doing opening Tesla superchargers to Ford?!

Tesla plans to open some of its exclusive Supercharger network to Ford owners — a move that could diminish a significant Tesla advantage in the EV race.

The partnership, announced Thursday, will allow Ford EV owners to access about 12,000 Tesla Superchargers across North America starting in the spring of 2024.

Wedbush tech analyst Dan Ives told Insider that it's a "no-brainer move" for Ford, adding that "Tesla holds most of the cards with its Supercharger network."

:wow: :dubious:

What am I missing here?

1) Lower prices on Tesla vehicles to crush other EV competitors.
2) Open up 12,000 Tesla superchargers to Ford, your main competitor.
3) Profit Lose Money hand over fist

It sounds a bit like a chain of petrol stations saying they will only fill up fords. It may make sense in the short term but it would be a mad way to fuel a country.

Top Bottom