ITNES I - An Epoch of Change

Just write military orders on how to fight Nortgul, and Nordrike. Thats all.

Precisely. All you need to write is military orders. I suppose you could also have non-military orders.

And Gaul didn't surrender because you demanded way too much, and they decided that they would be better off fighting on. They also would like to make some cryptic comments about "aces" up their "sleeves", just to unnerve you. Oh, and what Dis said works as well.

I ain't supposed to send orders, am i?

Of course you are, you were supposed to attack Rome this turn, or did you forget? ;) :mischief:

to Adena:
And what exactly you need Cymru for?

OOC: Because it tickles my sense of irony to much to pass up a chance for a Native American colony in Europe. Cymru or an area in Iberia or some place of that nature would be fine.

IC: We feel the need to cement our trading interests in the region with the ascendant powers of Nordrike and Nortugal by having an area for trade. So much blood has been spilled on European soil that we feel that such a Bloodplot* would be beneficial and is called for by our culture

*The Bloodplot is a tradition eminating from Tribal and Familial conflcits in Adena where the victor in a strife where large amounts of blood were shed would be awarded land. At first this was to build Burial mounds on, but it slowly evolved to the point where nobility would be transfering principality sized area's of land after conflicts. Compounds and Cities would be built on these lands, and it has become a matter of Religion and Honor to give or receive Bloodplots

OOC: Well I have no idea which area you could be given to optimize your trading. The divisions of Alba was already agreed upon before the war started, split along east and west basically.
I would lean towards giving you Brittany (which I think is the traditional heartlands of Gaul, but that shouldn't matter if we win we can always cull a large extent of the population and repopulatewith our own).

I believe Nortugal can do all that is needed to cement Adena's trade interests in Continental. You have no need for lands in The Continent. Please cancel this useless claim to lands in Continental.

orders sent

I believe Nortugal can do all that is needed to cement Adena's trade interests in Continental. You have no need for lands in The Continent. Please cancel this useless claim to lands in Continental.

Our culture demands we be ceded land, our claims will not be dropped. We have stood by you throughout this entire war, we have liberated your homeland in the time of your greatest need, and now you demand we drop our want to furfilll our honor?

Please, do not strain our relations like this.

OOC: Brittany would be fine.

OOC:Wubba send a reply on what type of unit you need or would like or will not send aid.

you sure we can't give him something erez? I don't actually think he will be able to keep it, but its the last turn so.... you know.

No, I am not reclaiming Iceni, do NOT expect orders from me. This is merely my way of saying "sorry" for having to so abrubtly leave the game earlier.

Twilight of Hope​

My fingers gently followed the cool roundness of the iron sun that hung from my neck by a simple leather thong. It was a rude piece of jewelry almost childlike in its simplicity. Yet it was more precious to me than the golden trinkets that hangs from the necks of the nobles who think that wealth can replace piety. Though for the same reason it was precious to me, it was also a burden, weighing more than the armor I wore, hanging around my neck like a millstone. Imbedded in it was all the expectations, all the responsibilities of the one who had worn it before. Through it my father was still with me, judging me from atop the heights of his accomplishments, waiting for me t oprove myself worthy to be called his son.

I am sorry that I have failed you, father.

To the west the sun was slowly setting, setting the sky aflame in a last vain attempt to keep the darkness at bay. Yet, as if realizing that these were merely the last lashing out of the sun’s death throes, the darkness advanced like a victorious army, the gaping mouth of a glutton who devours everything before him. And so, the darkness overtook the fleeing sun, swallowing its light like water which laps at a torch that is stuck into it, surrounding it in its lethal lover’s embrace, conquering it through its kisses. Around me darkness pressed in like a blanket thrown over me, obstructing everything around me like a dark fog.

I am sorry that I have failed you, Sol.

Behind me fires sprung up, scattered across the camp like stars in the sky. Even with the sun abandoning us, still we fought against the darkness, attempting to create our own private suns to protect us from the night. It was rather pitiful when I thought about it. As if our pitifully small lights could hold the black void back after the sun had abandoned us. But what can I say? This is fate. Man is born to fight, from birth he is engaged in conflict. He screams his rage at the world as an infant, not knowing who he should lash out at, he lashes out at all. Then, as a youth, with the insight of innocence, you learn the name of your true enemy, Darkness. It is in the blackness of night that monsters dwell, it is in the shadows that all kinds of evils lurk, shirking away from even the hint of light. It is because of this innate wisdom that all wise children fear the dark, but even the most foolish does not fear the light.

Even now I still fear the dark, that hideous monster who has stalked me since birth, seeking to sate it’s hunger with my soul. Even now I can see it in the corners of my eyes, sulking in the peripherals of my vision. It seeks me as a patient hunter, following me wherever I go, patiently waiting for its moment to strike. I can feel his presence behind me, its cold fingers brushing along my back like the sneaking fingers of winter’s wind. This is what I fear most of all. The immanent day when I will face the ultimate darkness as it crawls over my line of sight like so many insects until it utterly consumes me, leaving nothing but night behind. And one day soon I will surrender to that everlasting night, accepting my eternal sleep, abandoning all and being abandoned by all.

Help me daddy, I am scared.

heh Thong........

Mmmm i think i have to quit this nes too... sorry das =\ I don't have enough interest to keep building Onoghuria as a nation through this mini update and BT

Mmmm i think i have to quit this nes too... sorry das =\ I don't have enough interest to keep building Onoghuria as a nation through this mini update and BT
There's no BT. So basically you're saying you're too lazy to write military orders. :p

Indeed!

By the way, don't expect anything grand, this will simply be a rather short write-up of the resolution for the remaining conflicts. Most of you probably know that anyway, but I thought that everyone knew the above as well, and...

Indeed!

By the way, don't expect anything grand, this will simply be a rather short write-up of the resolution for the remaining conflicts. Most of you probably know that anyway, but I thought that everyone knew the above as well, and...

Do you know when it will be up?

Don't really know yet. If you're lucky (I mean, not just in name) then today.

Don't really know yet. If you're lucky (I mean, not just in name) then today.

Great, another thing. When you come back to modding will you do a BT update for this and then move on to another NES or just wait until interest peaks in this again?

Top Bottom