• Civilized Folding Fanatics

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam,

erm no, we will have to see- Thunderfall is going to change the christmassy smileys to new ones soon, so you can have them :)

#added in new members to the opening post...

I just started folding for the team... I think... I guess its folding now :D

Furiey said:
For the opening post, it might be worth putting the CFC username in brackets if it's different from the folding@home one.

Problem is, i dont even know who is who for half of them!

I asked my dad earlier today: It's a no-go.

Of course, because it's off teh intarnet it is full of malicious coding, malware, spyware, and virii. I told him that thousands of people have this running.

"Thousands of people have infected computers then".

When I get my own comp, though, it will have at least 2 of these going (if that can be done) to compensate.

Sorry all.

do what i did- just install it. If they know little about computers, they are unlikely to even notice the tiny icon in the task bar... Not sure how i can update the homepage link... i'll see what i can do.

That's actually somewhat illegal IIRC. I think someone in America got fired for it with the result that the EULA now states you need permission to install it.

I can't give a link until we've actually been 2000 or less for a few hours, but I'm chomping at the bit to see our stats page at extremeoverclocking.com! As soon as it exists, I'll post the link. :)

Oh, and rock on CFC Folders!

ironduck said:
We're 2006(!) out of 42211 teams - and the resident geeks are excited about breaking into top 2000 because that gives access to a lot more stats on this page:

http://fahstats.com/?col=3&offset=1751

Laughing snowmen for the new members before Thunderfall removes them!

:snowlaugh: :snowlaugh: :snowlaugh:

:lol: extra facts such as? in simple mans terms please :)

I've just checked and we're 2002 now.
Expect to break into 2000 in the next hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom